I need help with my gaming performance

HEH, I have tried to use those “licenses” from Amazon before. Those were some transactions that didn’t go well at all. I ended up just forgetting the $5 refund on them. Because Windows wouldn’t honor the product key. I’d NEVER recommend those keys, PERIOD. Microsoft gets really funny on that stuff. For security purposes and the sake of using licensed official products here for the safety of a player account. I would stick to Microsoft’s official website or a licensed computer retailer to obtain and download MS OEM products.

Aight, im sorry that your experiences where so bad, mine where rather good. For me personally, it worked everytime. So theres no reason i wouldnt go there.

And i dunno what you mean with security purposes, because its just a key. No installer or anything, just the key.

Overwatch needs a barebones version so more ppl can play and expand the player base.

You should be able to go into your graphics options and turn the settings down so low that it looks like Starfox(SNES)

Side note: I’m not a computer person. Even if someone had a crappy computer, I’m assuming their ping and internet connection etc. would be more than okay. I assume older computers don’t have good graphics, but their networking/internet capabilities are par for the course. Thanks.

So, if you can get a decent price on a 4 year old second hand Intel based computer with specs like:

• Intel Core i7 4770K (or newer… you’re looking for high single-core clockspeed for gaming, not necessarily many cores)
  • 8 Gb RAM (but preferably 16 Gb, but you can upgrade this yourself)
  • Decent fans and cooling (big heatsink for the CPU) so the computer remains quiet
  • A 550W power-supply at least

Then if the computer doesn’t already have a big SSD you could get a 512 Gb SSD
Buy a nVidia GTX 1070 to top it all off… That should get you a decent performing gaming computer for around $700 or so I reckon.

Some of the advice in here is laughably bad and the price people quote is way too high.

Seriously, don’t ask for hardware advice on here.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-slimline-desktop-amd-a8-series-4gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-hp-finish-in-glossy-black/5759906.p?skuId=5759906

Here’s the working link to the setup OP owns for anyone who wants it to make recommendations

sir, put cancel for writh form for reaper to another button ,becauce of my twitchiness i canceled my writh form multiple times when i needed to escape i could not because it was mapped to shoot button