I need a break (Alexis!)

my enjoyment of this game has gone down significantly since the storm rising update and i cant point my finger at it… it could be my mains poor balance… it could be that high ranked competitive is determined by one hero… it could be im just burned out, whatever it is game is not fun

maybe i just need to stop taking this game so seriously…?

i need a break, last few posts have just been me complaining. ill probably still be around here but im not gonna be playing overwatch

8 Likes

Dear Diary…

15 Likes

^

i was waiting for that

2 Likes

Huh, okay. Cya.
love ua Alexis.

2 Likes

Lias is so sexy~ :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Take care.

1 Like

Take a break, burn out can happen to anyone, it’s natural.

It’s impossible to play a game for years without getting bored a bit.

That’s what i did for the last 2 month’s at least

4 Likes

yeah, im thinking about starting to stream my speedruns of outlast again, its been a couple years since ive tried to speedrun the game but im thinking about it again

2 Likes

Nice!

Rotating games keeps you enjoying the games you play.

Lately, I’m returned to Path of exile and having a blast so far.

I might return back to OW after the summer. Who knows, junkrat might be fixed by then :unamused:.

Have fun and take care!

2 Likes

Lol, wait what was that

1 Like

I thought that’s what people would write in their Diary ;_;

10 Likes

id write that in my diary

3 Likes

Sounds like you really do need a break, might I suggest Warframe to fill some of that time? Or light running, like a 2k or a 4k, or something.

not a fan of warframe, im a fan of horror games and any fps really. grenade launchers are my go-toos but not many games have that sooooo rip

Probably a combination of all.

1 Like

I’d recommend Alien isolation if you haven’t already played it. It’s a bit slower paced but very atmospheric.

I hope you’re still a gamer when I release one of my horror games…Live dammit LIVE! XD

1 Like

Yes Alexis, ya do…now take care, understand?

It also could’ve been that end of season ban that kept you from playing on your main account in GM, which you were trying to grind on.

how do you know that?