I miss WyomingMist

I wish you would be more like…Trump. (I am impartial as I am from the UK.)

In the way that he wasn’t scared to say anything for fear of what people thought. It’s a computer game, and we all know you are trying your very best. Everything said on the forums is gone in 24 hours anyway.

Things I wish you would do:

Ask the forums for map / hero balance, take it to the devs and do a Q+A. Even if nothing was used, it would feel like we have input.

Read out mean tweets / forums rants and upload them to YouTube. I have seen shows where celebs do this, and it always goes down well.

6 Likes

1 Like

Well I heard he was sent to the labor camps in the colonies. :cry:

To be honest, we look at who you have now and I don’t think he is any better. Biden doesn’t look like a person who knows what shoes go on what feet.

I really feel sorry for you if that is the best you have. On the flip side, the whole UK parliament is full of crooks who want to make as much money for themselves and screw the rest of the UK population. So it ain’t much better :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Biden is not my ideal president either, but between him and Turnip well there is no contest

But I’m not in here to start a charged political debate so I’ll leave it at that.

3 Likes

I am really curious about the Sombra changes coming S4+ something, cause right now you are basicially half a support (if any) speaking of supports Kiriko is just too much. Can outwidow a widowmaker with just absurd damage, teleport through walls on a 5s CD, cleanse (even ults like Sombras or Junkerqueen which is basicially the only thing that somewhat makes them 0.01% terryfing but nope cleanse) which removes EVERY debuff in the game and gives almost a second of god mode (which yes is still too strong in a hectic fight) and the root of all problems atm. Then we have the Sojourn, should we nerf her to the ground or remove/nerf Mercy’s DB, problem and last but not least we have the tank drama, which is just another “Suzu problem”. Instead of attacking that problem they took Orisa and made a Terminator out of her to engage the Hog + Suzu problem. Now we’re getting a Hog rework and I wonder what is next. Do we get a Sigma buff with perma levitate and a new ult “gravitiy earthquake”, which kills everyone who’s not airborne?

I miss lead poisoning.

Great! Tell em to toss us a crumb here now and again, or tell them to let us know directly. There’s been more than a few posts I’ve read on here described as ‘shouting into the void’…

I was wondering about that for a while lol. It felt like when they officially hired you, you’d gone mostly dark, which stood out as odd given how prominent you’d been beforehand. I figured it was just blizz micromanaging the interactions too much. Nice to hear that’s not quite what happened :sweat_smile:

I miss WyomingMist

You need to improve your aim.

1 Like

And here we go. Like every CM before, they make an appearance, spout the same old “we’re really excited, we’re working behind the scenes” and everyone suddenly forgets all the issues going on and FORGETS WE’VE BEEN DUPED BY THIS ACT MANY TIMES OVER.

3 Likes

…source on that or is this an assumption…? :thinking:

See…

That’s getting kinda old.

…asking someone to substantiate their claim…? :thinking:

2 Likes

reads above text

Hears:

Good to hear from you! Hope the new position is going well.

here you go again. I’m literally not allowed to read a single thread without you having a terrible take in it somewhere.

Fine fine. But like I said, it’s kinda indepth.

1. Matchmaking Speeds (I.e. Queue Times) had problems in Season 1.
  2. The devs specifically mentioned those problems are directly related to a lack of Support players.
  3. In OW1 we can infer from the difference between Quickplay and Comp that
  • OW1 Quickplay = Better Matchmaker Speed, Worse Matchmaker Quality
  • OW1 Comp = Worse Matchmaker Speed, Better Matchmaker Quality
  1. The difference between , and OW2 Season 2 is
  • OW2 Season 1: Worse Matchmaker Speed, Better Matchmaker Quality
  • OW2 Season 2: Better Matchmaker Speed, Worse Matchmaker Quality
  1. It is very likely
  • OW2 Season 1: Lack of Supports = Bad Matchmaker Speed
  • OW2 Season 2: Lack of Supports = Bad Matchmaker Quality
  1. As for “Why” the Matchmaker Quality got so bad, beyond just swapping the downsides
  • Perfect Matchmaking would be a 1-2-2 ratio
    • Which means: 20% Tank, 40% DPS, 40% Support
  • We were probably closer to
    • Ideal 1-2-2 ratio: 20% Tank, 40% DPS, 40% Support
    • OW2 Season1: 30% Tank, 50% DPS, 20% Support
    • OW2 Season2: 35% Tank, 50% DPS, 20% Support
  • If we compare that to the ideal ratio
    • Ideal 1-2-2 ratio: 1.0x Tank, 1.0x DPS, 1.0x Support
    • OW2 Season1: 1.5x Tank, 1.5x DPS, 0.5x Support
    • OW2 Season2: 1.75x Tank, 1.5x DPS, 0.375x Support
  • If we compare
    • OW2 Season1: 1.5x / 0.5x = 3 to 1
    • OW2 Season2: 1.75x / 0.375 = 4.7 to 1
    • That’s a 57% decrease in Matchmaker Quality

So if any of that makes sense, since it is pretty redundant, I think it’s very likely the Matchmaker problems we had in Season 1, and very similar to the Matchmaker problems we had in Season 2. The only difference is they swapped from Bad Matchmaker Speeds and a decent amount of Bad Matchmaker Quality. To very fast Matchmaker Speeds and ridiculously bad matchmaker Quality.

If they are making such a big compensating move to deal with a Matchmaker issue, it would be pretty clear that there’s a misbalance between the ratio of DPS-Tank-Support, away from that ideal 1-2-2 ratio. Which basically means “Less Support Players”.