I love Mercy-Echo-Pharah

Its a refreshing change of pace, but that’s about it. As far as whether its good or not…

Well the Echo Showdown was last night, and only 1 player in the Top 4 teams ever played Mercy, and they constantly swapped off her because they weren’t able to get enough done with her.

One team even had Echo/Pharah at one point, and still no Mercy. So unfortunately, Mercy is still just a bad character, so until she gets a buff, this won’t be much of a thing.

2 Likes

They should make it so hack stops echo’s flight so I can get 3emps potg because they fell off the map

2 Likes

I love flying, so much freedom.

But don’t get caught by ulting Mccree, Soldier & DVA

Pharmecho?

6 Likes

It’s probably a bug.

Welp. It has been since ptr

It’s super fun to play as mercy!

Then thank god she hasn’t gotten one.

Jeff confirmed Hack not interrupting Echo’s flight is intended.

Jeff confirmed that Echo’s flight not canceling is intended.

It acts like a transformation, as it is channeled with a timer across the screen, similar to Mercy and Genji’s ult.

Her levitation is shut off as far as I know.

Its fun up until you play tank and realize your only real option is D.Va.

Welp
Dva has a timer too
I guess dva is just casting

Jeff said it’s intentional.

I actually forgot about D.va’s. Regardless, me using that as an example was bad because Roadhog also has a timer on-screen, but his ult is able to be canceled.

In short - Jeff confirmed it is intentional. Nobody knows why. Maybe they got sick of Sombra shutting off everybody’s legs and gave Echo immunity. Lmao

1 Like

Well someone decided to cancel every passive with hack
And then nerf hack to the ground…

1 Like

All we need now is a flying tank and objective in air just to spice things up

Charlies angles, one thing i found is it doesnt work well with bunker tanks, the other three need to be self sustainable like a lucio moira dva winston, if its a orissa down below its hard to protect they mostly die by the time you kill half the enemy team unless echor or pharah play protector and stay in backline.

But as a full dive team with winston dva lucio with charlies angles enemy team will be toast they wont know what hit them.

It doesn’t make sense, why would they break the game rules :neutral_face:

No clue. I’ve seen people argue that it’s a “Transformation” ability and hack never stops transformation abilities like Tac Visor and Valk, HOWEVER it’s actually a channeled ability that you can cancel like D.va boosters which are canceled by hack.,…

It’s mind numbingly boring for Tank players as it’s now 3 people on the other team that they have zero interactivity with beyond holding a shield up.

Also probably not fun for the other support player on your team as now they are mostly responsible for healing 2 tanks and and a dps while trying to keep themselves alive.

Can’t say I’m a fan.