I just want to play my main

Don’t take this as anything serious, I’m just in a mood. But god, it kind of really sucks that Baptiste has been banned twice now since the season started. Yes, I get the whole shaking up the meta thing, but he’s the only hero thus far who’s been banned more than once since the season started, whereas the actual meta choices have all only been banned once.

And the thing is, with how these rotate on weekly basis on a matter of one role is gonna have multiple heroes banned on any given week, it’s gonna happen again, and probably soon. Meanwhile Mercy, Zen, and Lucio haven’t seen a ban yet. Ball and Zarya haven’t been banned yet. A good number of damage heroes have not been banned yet and odds are there might be a few that never will be.

And I’m not trying to cast blame on any role or hero, or even whatever meta’s being pushed that week, I’m just trying to vent out frustration. Baptiste isn’t even that good in comparison to other supports in his current state.

So, I don’t know. Just, can we wait a while before he’s banned again? Just so I can enjoy him in the game mode I like the most?