I just wanna play

I live in Peru and the ping here is crazy, when I first started playin OW my internet connection wasn´t that good so I understood the lag and the ping, then I moved to a better place in the city and suddenly I could play a lot better, granted I have a crappy system and the game runs at 30 FPS at most.
But idk what happened since the latest update that I get less than 10 FPS, making the game actually unplayable.
idc about compettitive or winning every game since I play mostly casual QP and arcade because I don´t have a lot of time to play daily.
I just wanna be able to enjoy the game which I can´t do for whatever reason that´s causing this insane FPS drops and lag issues

3 Likes

Yeah, a lot of people are waiting for the fix to this FPS problem (including me).

Mmm. well I hope they fix their “connection lost” issues too.

None of the servers are down, so I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Some people on Bell in Canada are having routing problems, are you among them?

NO, what I am referring to is that after the latest patch my game keeps saying connection lost in middle of a comp game. I have lost around 80 sr because of this problem. I am not the only either. Since yesterday I have seen numerus post about this situation.

Okay, sorry to hear that, and I would recommend avoiding Comp until there’s a statement about a fix. But in the meantime, do you want to make sure it isn’t something between you and Blizzard that can be corrected so you aren’t left waiting? Like a WinMTR test?

Yea I did that already.

Seems their basket of Hammonds used to keep things running smooth all fell of their wheels together.