I just lost 10 skins

I lost some too but except it’s on the pc platform. When I opened a summer loot box I got the tracer track and field skin I think I equipped it but then I crashed and it showed me I didn’t have a loot box. Recently after that I couldn’t find my tracer skin.

I’m missing dozens of skins and even gold weapons… what’s going on?

Hello there, I’ve just got back to the game after a long time and noticed Mercy’s Imp skin to be missing - PC version. Is there anything such as skins and other stuff that expires? Like, seriously there is not a way for them to just return missing stuff? I need to manually list stuff that disappeared? Should I start noting down stuff that I have cuz we just can’t trust things will just go missing?

1 Like

I started playing again after a long while. And I’m missing skins I got from loot boxes? Do skins expire or something? Most specifically Cyborg Soldier is missing.

I’m a PC player here.

I started playing again recently since 2016, and I’m kinda shocked to discover that a LOT of the Hero Gallery Items in general that I owned are no longer in my inventory at all now.

Some of them I earned and some I paid good money on loot boxes for. If anyone can figure out what’s going on here or assist me in any way, I 'd be very grateful.

P.S. Has anyone had their issue resolved for them yet?

Just bumping to keep this relevant?

It’s disgraceful that blizzard is not addressing this. Some of these items are paid for.

The same problem but in the Nintendo switch edition, I pre purchased the legendary edition and i only have the origin skins, i lost 10 skins and Widowmaker noire skin.

1 Like

I’ve lost skins as well, is there anyway for the Blizzard teams to go through past server logs so that they can give the missing skins.
Devs if your reading this I’ve lost skins and would like to know if there was any possible way to get them back

I lost my progress and skins but still have my trophies on ps4, I took a long break from playing and come to see I lost everything. Please help psn is iiPr3DaT0r87