I just got ddossed is there a way that I can get rollback sr? I was 3514 but I lost 50 to ddossers

I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. I’m not saying they would detect the specific person who got dropped because they got ddosed. I’m saying if the person doing it was doing a bad job of hiding it it could potentially get flagged as if they were hacking and get the game shut down either way

I don’t think YOU understand what you’re saying. Nor anyone else in the thread.

1 Like

Ooooo great argument “no you!”

You clearly don’t understand anything about networking, yet you continue to post on the topic. Everyone in the thread is ignoring you because of your ignorant comments or liking my comments that point out how ignorant your comments are.

Ignore listed.

1 Like

Ah yes the sign of admitting defeat. Refuses to acknowledge the point being made only to scream “no you!” Or “ignored!”

:wave: :upside_down_face:

Guys, if they just download the qbits and put a trace on their hot packets, they can detect your DDOS. You learned it here first, from networking pro HeyZeus!

1 Like

Seems like someone here cares more about trolling than actually providing anything worth reading. ^^^^^^^^

Funny how he goes from “they can’t detect it” to “here’s how they could detect it”