I hope there isn't an update this week

Maybe this developer update is Blizzard’s version of eternal Half-life 3 waiting. :thinking:

11 Likes

“Be sure to drink your Ovaltine”

9 Likes

Where is this plastic sword?

I’ve never felt so nervous about a developer update lol. We haven’t had one since June. JUNE. The community has blown up the forums since then with little to no response from the devs

But yeah the plastic sword made me laugh xD

5 Likes
1 Like

…SHOULD…

Jeff, you sly devil.

6 Likes

I’d honestly be surprised if they’ll still put the update up. My guess gonna be Tuesday 11am PST / 8pm CEST now.
Pretty dissapointing to say the least but kind off expect nothing anymore from the Team.

3 Likes

Dev update: “Hello guys we are annoucing our NERF sword go check that out ok bye”.

5 Likes

KH fans have waited for 13 years. How much we will wait? :wink:

1 Like

Berserk fans have waited 30 years

4 Likes

And they will continue to wait :rofl:

Yeah… At least we know what we’re waiting on, unlike HIatus x Hiatus

I remember being in high school when they got on the boat. I graduated college when the next chapter came.

It came back today with glorious walls of text covering every page :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This. If it doesn’t come out this week as promised, I’ll be furious. Anything positive they might announce will be completely overshadowed by the delay.

3 Likes

“Announcing that there will be no further announcements ever, bye.” *

There was no promise. I know blizz has its fair share of screw-ups, but let’s not go around inventing more where they don’t exist.

2 Likes

Hahaha, you’d be being furious for no reason, because they never promised anything.

1 Like

Sorry, but you don’t come out with something like that as a developer when you don’t fully intend to bring it out when you suggest. People have waited months for a word out of them, and when they finally give a week as a window for release of information and miss it, they’d better expect the backlash they damn well deserve.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear he used the word "should" here to compensate for the fact that he can’t make explicit promises about these things because things may not go as planned.

No, of course. That can’t be the case. He knew they wouldn’t be able to meet the “deadline” that he “set” purely to make certain members of the community such as yourself angry. Only malicious intents here.

1 Like

I especially like the way you demine the sword by describing it as nothing more than just some thing you can win at a state fair. Really lets that bias SHINE!