I havent gotten my mercy sprays

I haven’t gotten any of my Pink Mercy sprays. Im a console player, and my battlenet is connected to my twitch and PSN. I’ve watched all six hours and got notifications from twitch saying I received the drops. Its been over a day and I still haven’t gotten my sprays. I contacted support, only for them to tell me that its sent out in batches and should be arriving soon. I dont have any add-ons or pluggins for chrome either.

2 Likes

I’ve the same problem on pc.

1 Like

You have checked, yes? I had expected them to give me some kind of alert, but they just kind of showed up.
Also note that the sprays are exclusive to Mercy.

Hey guys, just wondering. Can we rewatch Twitch Feeds for the BCRF Mercy skins? As in, if someone already did the stream, can we rewatch the footage and still accumulate the hours or do we have to watch it live? Thanks in advanced!

I have the same issue :frowning:

1 Like

They don’t do the sprays the instant you hit the threshold, instead they dish them out in batches. You should get them eventually

Same issue. I have accommodated every BS excuse thrown my way, browser plugins, watching the streams muted, watching more than one Twitch stream at a time… and nothing.
I have watched every single featured streamer’s stream and several of the bonus farming streams they have done after the fact.
Not a single spray.
Fix your tracking Blizzard. This system is broke, yo!

1 Like

As a friendly reminder, I maintain a guide in the sticky list of this forum that details several checks you can make to ensure you are earning the rewards:

same here been a week and still nothing blizz.

I received mine immediately after 6 hours of watching Cuupcaake’s stream.

It’s luck.

I’ve still not gotten the spays. I play on xbox, have a linked account, but still haven’t seen anything yet.

Anyone else still not got theirs?

still none for me and its already well past the event too oh well though i guess :confused: