I have to be honest

https://media.giphy.com/media/jsm7dDrs1t3O8v5yNf/giphy.gif

i kinda think youre right. paladins have a good balancing around tanks even tho i just played it around ~100hrs the last years. I also think its noot a good decision to get lower TTK right now, even for now i think its too fast… kinda sad, game went from teamstrategy game into ULTwatch and Nukewatch kinda.

1 Like

The gif doesnt work :confused:

try again

1 Like

I know it’s a meme, but I tried Paladins a while ago, and it’s kind of fun!

1 Like

The fundamentals of the game are apparently written in sand and I’m like…not here for it.

Tanks? Reworks? The lack of tanks (and support on other platforms) seems to be like…a non issue?

I’m just not here for it. I’m really disappointed in what I heard about the base game concepts from the ama.

Like I don’t care about superjump being an ability or not. I want to know what the vision of the game is going forward. And if Mei can be a tank, and symm can heal…well it sounds like a giant workshop arcade . Are we going to have a melee only season? Only hitscan? Because all I’m hearing is nonsense.

It’s not a good time for me. But yeah…I might go back to paladins. Although I’ve been on a fortnite binge. They’ve added so much pure content it’s amazing.

1 Like

I’ve played paladins for quite awhile, but as a gm player I can say it definitely has issues, but they’re a lot more competent in a lot of areas

yea its a fun game ngl

But for some reason some sound cuts off randomly (I.e. Gun and ult sounds), but not all as I can still hear footsteps

1 Like

Be careful, the “fortnite is a bad game because its popular and that 15 year old on the internet said so” people are watching

I think a lot of the visuals fall flat to me and the characters are unappealing to me in style, but gameplay-wise, I had a period where I would boot that up instead when I got a lil annoyed at Overwatch, as it’s a much more chill atmosphere!

Only way Hog will be relevant is to stop the feeding. Whether they give him a material shield he can block damage with, or by bringing back his damage/lowering his sg spread. A dead hero cant get too much charge from him.

Neither of these things are happening. At least they are probably not in the pipe.

It’s honestly just really disappointing. We’ve literally been saying “implement hogs 132 changes” since that experiment concluded, and to hear that they are rather trying to design tanks around current hkg is just… what??

Yeah it’s definitely the bugs that keep me from it. If they had blizzard sheen and shine…I definitely would be over there instead

Lol right? I’ve actually gotten worse (I’m so has at it right now jfc) but it’s so fun. I usually played the ‘no one cares about pve’ save the world only. But the PvP has been really on the ball imo. And the pve has much better mechanisms for qol now

Biggest example: you can see what’s inside your lootbox before purchasing. What a game changer.

1 Like

I was thinking about going back to paladins, but then i saw what they done in new battlepass…
Yes im mad because of skins, fight me.

1 Like

You dont like them? I’m glad they found a use for the useless extension of it they did during darkness and dragons.

I dont like the new skins and what they done with a dragon.

1 Like

I think they dont want to implement the vape cloud because it can be a huge team advantage for whichever team has Hog, which might make him “OP”, or at least required on both sides to negate the advantage he has.

So I think the only logical next step is to look at Hog holistically. What can we do to improve Hog as a tank? And the simplest way to do that is to stop the constant feeding.

I’ll be honest, I am more concerned by Geoff’s response to “Have their been any reworks you regret.” Almost none of their reworks have been good. Him being Ok with all of them is just… no.

But yeah pushing all tanks towards being like Roadhog is probably a terrible idea. Them strongly considering it is very concerning. I feel like Blizzard is going to slowly rework everything in this game so it fits the “generic FPS” mold. But… I started playing Overwatch because it wasn’t a generic FPS. For the longest time, my main was Old Mercy who was basically an MMO Cleric made to work in an FPS and she was fantastic.

1 Like