I have Free trial error on my ps4 account

I bought overwatch digital version and two days ago i faced this error
“The overwatch free trial is not available at this time”
Plz help

Hey Sobapoleon,

Does Overwatch show up as purchased in the PS4? From the Home screen on PS4, go to [Library] > [Purchased].

Yes, it does, i re-installed it too but still doesnt work.

Sobapoleon,

If it’s purchased and a reinstall fails, uninstall it one more time, then go into your data management menu for your PS4. You actually need to delete all the local overwatch data (caches, saved data, etc.) Don’t worry about account progress. That all lives on our servers. As long as you sign into the same account on your PS4 the progress should still be there.

Once that’s all done, reinstall it and it should be fixed.

1 Like

I deleted saved datas from all of my 3 users and re-installed it, still the same error

Sobapoleon,

Interesting - may be a cache issue. Can you power down your console, unplug it for 5 minutes, plug it back in, and retest? While you’re at it, you might as well unplug your modem/router too and plug everything back in at once. That’ll clear all your network caches and should push the data through.

Why does it say free trail even though I got the origin edition

I’m in 2022 and I have the problem where it tells me that “ your free trail has ended” even though I have the full game origin edition and I don’t know what to do

1 Like

I have the same problem