I have an idea for mercy

Can we take away her staff, and make it to where she can only throw magical rocks at people to heal them.

I don’t have a good throwing arm, okay…
;~;

Make it so her voice gives you healing so you have to be really close to your teamates and yell in the mic the louder you are and the closer to your teamate the more healing you do. She doesn’t fly anymore either she runs really fast. Also if they mute you in game they can no longer be healed.

1 Like

Im not shure if they gona ever remove her staff, they made a lot of models for it in skins so its not look like good idea for it to go to waste.

Silly goose. LEARN TO AIM :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Aim doesn’t matter if I can’t throw it far enough to hit anyone, you dunce. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Can we make the rock into a bottle instead. Then change Mercy’s name to Ana? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know science mercy, please teach me your ways :confused:

Hrm…I think honestly she should be able to PUNCH people back to health. “CLEAR!” WHACK Either that or slap people, pick your poison!

1 Like

They should add an old mercy grandma skin where she has a paddle as a staff so she can wack her teammates and enemies with it

If she gets that, she needs to steal Ana’s Candy emote, as well.

1 Like

Yes. And have her steal the voice line “young punks get off my lawn”

Have her chuck her staff around, let it go on autopilot heals, and allow Mercy to go off and blaster people.
🍢 [Mercy] Spear of the Valkyrie

1 Like

only if the rocks have the same kind of arc as Junkrat’s grenades and make a sound like her Pink skin upon hitting people.

I do regularly want to beat disorganised teammates, so this would be perfect!