I have an all AMD system --game always crashes!

Will you guys add better support for AMD? The game crashes randomly. Only Blizzard game that does it. I keep filing bug reports, and still no fixes.

GPU drivers are created for games, not the other way around. A fix would need to come from AMD.

I have an all AMD system and I rarely get crashes now, but that wasn’t always the case. In 2019 when I first bought it I had to wait for newer GPU drivers to fix some problems, update my motherboard BIOS (this got rid of many random hard crashes as well as reduced instances of my monitors blacking out), and updated my AMD chipset drivers. I also removed any unnecessary software that was regularly showing up in the event logs with errors such as iCue. I also had to disable Windows fastboot because it would cause a crash no matter what a few hours after a shutdown/powerup.

Most of my crashes happened when playing Overwatch. None of the issues were fixed by Overwatch.

I’m not saying anything I did will fix your problems, but just listing what I did in case it gives you any ideas.

I have an AMD video card and was getting lots of crashing. I finally fixed it by turning down the clock speed on my DDR3 system RAM. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.