I have a question for those who so vehemently ask nerf genji

You have already scribbled hundreds of messages, if not thousands.

So you tell me why, under the CRITICAL bugs I published, there is no such activity? Are they not important at all?

Well, here’s an example

This Bug was felt by everyone, but units were noticed. But then everyone felt that it had become harder to hit with a stone. You can immediately forget about hitting moving targets. You can even miss the tank. You can see how experienced players almost stopped aiming at the throw (And if they do, they usually smear)

So where are my hundreds of posts about the need for correction?

Well, not all the same we play Sigma.

What, silence again?

here all bugs with links in descrip

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9ObGT65A-gU2WbjkaO4oA/videos?view_as=subscriber

2 Likes

Well, where, when are you so needed? here you have thousands of messages with a bunch of “evidence” brought in defense of their position.

Help the fool.

I’ll post more bugs right now. Waiting for your activity!

…what…?

what is this thread?

you’re mad people are upset about poor game decisions, and not spamming about bugs?

is that what’s happening?

also… did you just…
uhm…

is this… do you have an alt account you used to bump your own rambling thread that makes absolutely no sense less than 10 minutes later?

12 Likes

As a result, you will be left with nothing.

Your requests to correct the “balance” (although most of your requests have nothing to do with the correct balance. it’s something like “widowmaker killed me 10 seconds ago, nerf please”) will not be heard, and bugs will not be fixed

I’ll tell you a secret - bugs also affect the balance, and their influence is UNIQUE.

And believe me, it is far from positive. But this is different …

1 Like

This thread is amazing.

How do you post so much about one subject and not get tired? I thought the constant Genji posts would disappear after the buffs, but no. I was naive.

3 Likes

This post is not about Genji. I don’t really care about his changes.

It is much more important to fix critical bugs, which will not be, because NERF NAMEHERO is more important
Just draw attention to the problem.

The bugs arent whats making the game not fun for me. Its genji. Setting the pace in every game. Most games are race to nanoblade. Its exceedingly boring. Bugs affect everyone.

6 Likes

Because there’s no need to make noise about fixing bugs. Blizzard are presumably trying to fix them as we speak, because they’re bugs, and inherently undesirable.

The whole Genji ruckus, on the other hand, is about game direction. If no-one talks about it, Blizzard might think people are cool with it. I mean, no-one at all is talking about Hanzo’s SA revert, so it’d be surprising if the devs get cold feet and walk it back.

You guys just deserve this game with no balanse and 99999 bugs

Also i like this argument

Yes, they apply to everyone, but in a match, the injured party is usually one side.

Yes, and NanoBlade is not only with opponents.

Ah, that’s different … Hate logic abusers

This comment implies the devs actually listen to the forums. I had a good laugh at that one.

1 Like

Bug’s have barely anything to do with balance, they’re both really different things.

Also he uses the other account so he can just spam comments without a cooldown because he can only post 1 comment per 1 person who posts on the Tracer profile pic account.

1 Like

Why are you trying to flick a rock at the last possible second

Style points are worth nothing. Just properly aim the rock.

While this topic would likely be more suitable for the bug report forum I understand your frustration with bugs not being addressed.

I assume the animation has not been adjusted for the new cast time? If so the change makes timing your rock a lot more inconsistent.

Good on you for trying to bring attention to the issue. And while on the topic of bugs Mei’s new Cryo-Freeze interaction has a few weird ones such as Rein being able to charge right through her.

1 Like

Nah, just that people think that devs listen to the forums. Personally, I post because I like to talk about Overwatch, and mooching about on a forum is an excellent form of procrastination. I don’t really believe I have any kind of say into the game’s direction, but there seem to be a lot of folk who think that they do.

There is no need to campaign for fixing bugs, somebody will eventually do it. Demanding to change obnoxious balance is normal for gaming forums. :cool:

Why arent my threads getting comments :pensive:

1 Like

Forget about how people posted genji deflect issue and dev said we will fix this?

Watch this big brain.

You forget about 3lvl rep on forum can this too