I have a $23.000 gaming pc and i have problems with the game ^__^

^
Quickest thing I would point to barring you plugging your monitor cable into your motherboard or something.

What’s the point of having a $ 23 000 pc if you don’t have the knowledge to trial and error your own machine?

Should probably have a professional look at it some time…

3 Likes

Yenwood
Driving a ferrari makes you a mechanic ?
Having your own house makes you an architect ?
why should i know how to fix stuff on my computer… i know just the basics

If somone was smart, wouldn’t put 23k into one pc. I’d rather have 1 with a 2080 and use one later if I need to stream. And monitors are your friend while streaming. I’ve got a 2k laptop. Does pretty good to give stable 144fps lul

2 Likes

Because then you wouldn’t spend $23k on a computer so overbuilt it actually does a worse job than a $4k one.

Unless this is a professional workstation you just game on occasionally.

Try disabling the CPU rate limiting from HPET.

Unless of course you use your computer for professional video editing, or professional scientific research.

I guess but all those hire a professional instead of making a thread on a forum of people who can’t even look at your PC.

4 Likes

You do realize i can literally run every game on earth on max settings right?
that’s a good motivation to have a good computer…
plus i stream on 3 platforms at the same time … while recording (for youtube-twich)
that’s why i got 1000mb fiber internet

Yeah, don’t run tri-sli. Lower it to two and see if that helps, and if that doesn’t, lower it to one.

Well, apparently not Overwatch!

6 Likes

Just delete the Windows32 folder and then restart the machine the OS will put everything on place.

5 Likes

Sure, except the ones that SLI breaks. Which is most of them.

23 dollars for a gaming pc is very little money im shocked you were able to get anything for that price

14 Likes

It’s probably because you don’t know how to build a PC properly.

ACTUALLY…i fixed it ,
it was the xbox DVR that was screwing with my game …

Cool story bro. Can I haz $100?

4 Likes

You should stop suggesting this. As I pointed out in the last thread you stated this, the performance impact of using the HPET is very hardware dependent. In many (if not most) cases disabling HPET will actually make performance worse. Just because a handful of people (possibly including yourself) found this to resolve their issue does not make it general good advice to advise people to do.

Also the issues revolving around HPET are not going to cause a machine like his to drop to single digit FPS.

1 Like

How was that causing the problem?

1 Like

Wait a minute… How in the world is your Xbox’s DVR remotely connected to why it was you were having problems with your gaming PC? :thinking:

1 Like

I imagine he’s referring to the Windows-based implementation of GameDVR that allows background recording of game on PC. There is likely a problem with SLI and it probably causes synchronization issues between the GPUs. SLI in general is garbage technology and causes way more issues than it solves.