recover it because i just got back from the busy stuff
and i want to play overwatch again. the battle tag was
StevenTLC#1949 whit the same email as the one that im
using right now. so please recover it :slight_smile:
the second one wasnt that important since i didnt have
anything in it and it was my attempt to login into my first
account that had overwatch in it. and i was shocked when
i found out that i can make another account with the same
email address (which is the one that im using) and so i gave up until now. i havent used both of those accounts so please recover my first one i really want to play overwatch again. so “please :)”

P.S i forgot the battle tag of my second account but it was like Steven#-5 digits number

and here is a proof of the account
i hope you can recover my first account sooner :slight_smile:

A BattleNet account that is 100% closed by the user CANNOT be recovered. See this support article for details:

i didn’t delete it…

If it is either deleted you CANNOT get your account back, sorry. If it has lost then try remember the name of the “Lost” Account, I recently discorved my lost account that was on PS4. If you CANNOT remember the name I would contact customer support about it, but if they are no help. Your account is either deleted or, lost.

Overwatch 2 - Blizzard Support. Hopefully this works out for you.

I have a lost account as well. I didn’t delete it but have been gone for quite some time. Miraculously this account I made for one of my cousins to play on is still around but my account that had my Overwatch, Diablo and other games on it is gone. I’m very miffed and I know it isn’t deleted because my characters info from my WoW account is still up with a list of my achievements are still up on the armory. I have submitted an email to Blizzard under the guise of a fraudulent charge and hopefully they send info to the right people that can fix this mess. Otherwise, I would like full compensation back from being denied the games I paid for that are non subscription based.

Actually, after going through emails, I think somebody hacked my emails and changed my info and stolen my account. I’m seeing info about detail changes almost 2 weeks ago.

Hey y’all,

We can’t assist with account issues. If you believe your account is hacked or need help recovering an old account, please create a support ticket.