I hate role queue in quickplay,

It just brings out the worst in players and pretty much forced anything. At least in Paladins I got some freedom to who I want to play. To be honest can be done in competitive as well. All I see is just a lot of heroes in this game just has bad bland kits and players not utilizing it to its max.

You got a player whose saying Symmetra is OP / insane in damage. No! The player is just taking advantage of your fail mistakes. How about get aggressive like stop staying behind tanks as a dps and do some flanking. I hate this game because not many players here have the guts to be a flanker. I always have to be the one making it a game changer and I am bored of it.

Maybe your next hero should be a flanker instead of some bland hero with a boring kit like Baptiste for an example. Influence players to flank and bring up other players awareness. That way they don’t have to do the same strategy staying behind the tank all the time. Sheesh it’s sooo boring.

Update: Role queue removed from Quick play normal?
Is this a bug?

Update: It’s been fixed.

8 Likes

Play qp classic. The freedom is there to play the game the way that you want to play.

A large portion of the game’s population and most likely the majority don’t want “freedom” if it means we’re going to be playing with 5 dps on our team. If you think we’re not the majority then congrats you’ll have a lot of company in quick play classic.

But if you’re wrong then accept the fact that most players do not think like you do.

12 Likes

I’m enjoying so far, loses and wins are fun, feels fair(so far y played all the roles).

4 Likes

For real though Sigma’s primary does too much damage.

THERE IS NO LARGE PORTION OF THE GAME POPULATION. WHO IS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME ON THE RADAR BESIDES US? NOT MANY.

1 Like

In Paladins you can pick but you can’t switch if it doesn’t work, it’s worst because you don’t know what enemy team picked.

Overall Paladins is fun to play, if you are tired of Overawtch I recommend this game to cool down a bit.

Do you even math? However many players are left whether that’s a million or 500, some will choose 222 and some will play classic. The choice is in the player’s hands.

If you don’t like 222 then play qp classic, just be aware that your thought process may be in the minority and you’re going to have a lesser pool of players to play with.

1 Like

Why does it goes over your head?! Why does it? The point wasn’t even about swapping. :man_facepalming:

Then maybe you shouldn’t talk about a large portion of the game’s population IF YOU DON’T KNOW IT!

1 Like

I just wanted to point out that Paladins is not perfect and you shouldn’t compere it to Overwatch.

You just didn’t like I brought up Paladins period.

i think it has to do with moira and mei? like before it was brig now its these two, so maybe just let genji declect beams :slight_smile:

and ow isnt perfect but they’re similar and can be compared to each other

exactly

1 Like

Even the people who don’t want 222 know in their hearts that it’s true. If you think the majority of players think like you do and will be in QP classic why are you crying about it?

The crying comes because you guys know the majority of the population will be in 222 and you don’t want to be relegated to a side mode.

If I’m wrong then there’s nothing to complain about.

1 Like

Perhaps there are a lot of players out there in Overwatch that aren’t good. Role queue is proving that to me right now regardless of their rank. I am starting to assume they’ve been carried than sharpen their skill.

Thank you so much for this intelligence response. Some players tend to get emotional when you bring up something that attacks their beloved product instead trying to find the comparison on why it was brought up.

How about next time don’t bring up something you’re not aware about.

GRRRR!

1 Like

Hey everyone as a friendly reminder, Quick Play Classic is also now available in the arcade:

4 Likes

oh hi there, tell me what have you been enjoying more? wow classic or ow role lock?

Sigma does like 80 DPS, that ain’t a lot.

Both.

2 Likes

about 70% if plat is 50 - 70

u should see how paladins players react with they hear * the o word*
so childish tbh

1 Like

Is it going to stay and replace Mystery Heroes?