I feel burnt out, any good games I should play?

Does anyone know any good games i can play? As of last month I’ve been playing Overwatch a lot, but recently I’ve felt burnt out and pretty tired of the game. Any good suggestions while I take a break? I’m looking for games that are fun and pretty chill, nothing like fortnite.
Games I currently play:
Hitman 2 (2018)
Team Fortress 2
Destiny 2
Garry’s Mod
Skyrim
Osu!

Dead by Daylight that’s it.

4 Likes

thx for the suggestion. I was looking into it so maybe i’ll try it out.

It’s fun, but can be a bit toxic. Just get gud and you’ll feel incredible haha. It’s an enjoyable experience.

1 Like

I noticed Saints Row and Borderlands weren’t on that list. Definitely suggest those if you haven’t played them already.

Personally, of the series, Borderlands 2 and saints row 3 are the best.

1 Like

Minecraft.

No seriously, after all these years Minecraft is still great.

10 Likes

Come to Destiny 2.

We have giant worm gods and robots voiced by Nathan Drake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cuphead. It’s really fun and chill in the sense that you don’t have to deal with toxic players. Not an easy game, but not as hard as people would have you believe.

Wait til December 7th

4 Likes

Yeah, it looks pretty fun all these years later. Im gonna reinstall and play more :slight_smile:

If you like sandbox, open world games. No Man’s Sky is relaxing.

I highly suggest you do.

I reinstalled yesterday and am having a blast.

2 Likes

Im waiting for them to patch an issue I’m having with the game, but yeah the gameplay is pretty nice :smiley:

If you like dead by daylight,I suggest Friday the 13th. It’s cool,but I would suggest getting it on Black Friday,since I believe the $40 is way too overpriced. However it can get toxic like other games :sleepy: (cough COUGH Jason helpers COUGH)

1 Like

Cuphead and a Hat in Time

7 Days to Die is about to release Alpha 17. Probably one of the best Alpha games I’ve ever played. I think I have over 400 hours into it. Think of it as an adult version of Minecraft. Very high replayability
The humble bundle might have it on for like $8 right now if I remember correctly

Doom.

Controls and handling are about the same and some of his abilities will be familiar so your reflexes will carry over.

How about good ol’ Witcher 3?
You can play it without doing the other 2, it stands alone pretty well.

Divinity original sin 2

2 Likes

Rainbow Six Siege just finished their free weekend, but they are having a Black Friday sale now in the US. Prices range from $10.49USD to $44.99USD.