I even get mad at dps Moiras on the enemy team

Its not that they kill me or anything but it just doesn’t work. I see them as throwers and they don’t give their team a fair game. For example today I was playing Zen fairly close to my team but still in the back line. The enemy Moira dives after me and throws damage orb and tries to drain me. I discord her and land 2 good shots. Then this dude got desperate and solo ulted me. He didn’t even help his team push. He used his ult only on me from which I escaped. His team tried to push but they still died. He played similar to that throughout the game and i called him out for it. Its not fair to your team. It goes without fail everytime a Moira tries to pull something stupid like that.and they ultimately cost their team the game because they thought they were dps for some reason

I always start calling out those moiras in match chat, which makes the enemy team tilt and its even easier game onwards lul

1 Like

They think they’re doing the right thing. All we have to do Is send them down to the rank they belong. They’ll learn to balance the dps and healing more efficiently eventually.