"I don't trust the pros and coaches"

It also reminds me of Pharamercy.
People were complaining that it wrecked havoc in lower ranks on console. (Even though it was only the PS family…) When it was fine in the upper ranks (I think? I wasn’t upper ranks. But then again, I’m still not…) So what do we do?

But also it was that way in lower tiers as well, with resurrect. One person can still decide the outcome.

Only in very rare situations, such as Pharmercy. You need advantage of 2-3 players minimum to secure victory in low tiers.

Pharmercy was destroying most ranks on console, due to specifics of console’s controls making it difficult to aim accurately. Especially when you aim above.

Personally, I think if you’re below Masters you should keep quite about balance. You can get better, nothing is too op or impossible to counter in your ranks, you can reach GM playing any hero in the game. Even if its counterd by the meta.

I full believe in top down balancing and we should only listen to the people who are actually playing the game correctly.

MEANWHILE… Before 2-2-2.

Sombra gets triple nerfed for a meta that no longer exists.

Thx Jeff, OWL and Coaches.

Clearly it ain’t about who listens to who, what we can say is Blizzard doesn’t listen to 99% of the community.

1 Like

Except those people are very tiny minority. And balance decisions ruin fun heroes.

Poor Sombra, she didn’t even get a chance to shine, before being banished into oblivion.

1 Like

No you can’t.

I challenge any true bronze level player to Grind bronze to GM playing Sombra exclusively.

I will bet $500 USD that no one can do it, even with an OWL Coach.

Blaming balance for your rank, and talking about balance, are two completely different things.

Yeah, your performance is responsible about your SR, but that’s not a valid reason not to talk about balance.

Me too.

Not at all.

Pros might be the best in playing the game, but that doesnt mean that they know more about balance. Pros have said some realy dumb and outright wrong things about the game so far.

After all:

As I said, people were saying it was a HUGE problem in low rank console.
But I, and many other people, in low rank xbox never really say any Pharahs, let alone Pharamercy.

Except that could cause a misbalance in lower ranks. Just because something works at the top, that doesn’t mean it’s going to balance at the bottom.

It’s like with teaching - you can’t teach just to the upper and you can’t teach just to the lower. You have to find a median.

Guess it’s result of player preference. Some tactics aren’t uncovered, because no one likes to play heroes involved in them.

Mercy never was popular among skill-obsessed part of community, and without Mercy, Pharah has hard time staying alive.

Trust no one.

Stay alert.

Always keep your weapon handy.

(10,000 internets to the person who can say where I stole that from.)

Trust no one.

Stay alert.

Always keep your weapon handy.

(10,000 internets to the person who can say where I stole that from.)

as far as i can remember i think that’s from the Paranoia the RPG

Sounds like generic survival advice for gamemode, that has good and bad guys mixed together, and you never know, who is who.

Guess what He’s Out the OWL and now he just a bench player of LA GLAD OWC team aka #OldNews buddy

there over 190+ players in OWL and and over 550+ players in OWC and since there almost 800 players i bet you cant even name 10 people from this year did something that was a dbag thing… because you don’t like how pros think doesnt mean there dbags man

Orisa is a problem, though I see Sigma as the bigger problem. Widow is mostly fine in my opinion, could maybe use a slight mobility Nerf.

The real problem right now is Doomfist. Holy balls.

Because they turned a F-Tier hero into a meme since she was making them look stupid in viewer matches.

1 Like

I don’t trust pros and coaches to make the game more enjoyable or better for everyone would be my way of saying it

1 Like

Again, the rules of Soccer is not changing bi-yearly to accommodate Manchester United and Inter or whatever.
I do think there is a very real risk that balances only from the top ruins the balance. for the vast majority of players.

Congratulations on winning your 10K internets.

She didn’t even make it to viewer matches. Her changes were still only available in the ladder by the time it came to actually face her in OWL, but she was nerfed before she even stepped foot there.