I don't like what's been happening lately

I’ve updated my Ripperoni Thread so it doesn’t come off as just a joke, gave your movement a shoutout as well. Hope you feel better dude! :heart:

Signed,
Founder of the Reaper Ripperoni Pepperoni Movement :pizza::skull:

1 Like

I’m just not a fan of a lot of them because it’s spamming the forums.

1 Like

Memes are memes. They’re constantly spreading and evolving.

Look at Pepe, for example. The artist who drew the original Pepe cartoons has no control over Pepe’s usage today, and some even claim that Pepe is a symbol for hate. It’s like a game of telephone, where things tend to get distorted along the way.

In the end, I think memes are a mirror. Some people might connect with the wholesome/positive values preached by the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement, while others will just make a joke because it’s the meme of the moment.

I wouldn’t take any of this to heart, though.

Those are some big facts.

This is always what happens with Spaghetti Code.

These new movement threads (including mine) will likely die down within the day. I think everyone lowkey enjoys the cutesy idea behind it. Even though I’m serious about Reaper getting some love, truthfully I hope my in-depth rework thread will keep seeing some light versus my movement thread. it was also not my intention to spam forums. I’ll still keep the signature for awhile because I like the ring to it, and I love pizza. I bet Reaper does too.

Bless!

Signed,
Founder of the Reaper Ripperoni Pepperoni Movement :pizza::skull:

My thread was not intended to cause mass movement creation.

“Efi will not be happy about this”

Yeah, people are just jumping on the bandwagon at this point.

I created a movement but I flushed it.

2 Likes

None of them seem malicious (cept for that Mei one… -_-)

And it’s something that’s finally light-hearted amidst all the negativity.

It may have not been what you’ve intended, but the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement has reduced some of the toxicity on the forums.

Congrats!

2 Likes

I can kind of understand, but I think there’s a distinction that needs to be made between those who are participating and those who are making fun of it. ^^ Also, thank you!

I mean, wasn’t that what the Brigitte Spaghetti thing was to begin with? It was just you posting about an emote over and over again, which in itself was a meme similar to speedohogs. That’s not a bad thing though.

2 Likes

Yeah. Then it became a passion for me. The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement grew into something I desperately wanted to keep alive. And the various joke movements are scaring me due to the fact that it will hurt the reputation of the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement or just push it into obscurity

2 Likes

jkbfnsirutdbsdfbnursji

dont bring up those bad memories

shivers

1 Like

Don’t be scared away from doing something you’re passionate about just because a few people make jokes about it. Keep spreading positivity and wholesomeness and you’ll never fade into obscurity.

3 Likes

so after seeing the name of this “movement” that i’m not going to repeat because it’s so ridiculously silly, it turns out that it was put together for the sole purpose of making a meme of Brigitte eating spaghetti, which to be honest is the last thing I would want to see Brigitte eat. If your goal was to waste my time, then mission accomplished and I salute you. Also, you have inspired me to start the one and only Stop All Movements movement, which I realize is an oxymoron in itself. But seeing as I’ve already stooped this low to comment on this nonsense, I might as well say/do something equally stupid in the process.

I’m sorry for that and everything I’ve started

That’s it guys, we did it! We accomplished our one and only goal, now we can dismantle everything!..

Come on bro, don’t you realize how self-centered you sound? The forums are ours as much as they are yours.
Live and let live.

Cheers :v:

1 Like

I’ve seen said movements. It really does devalue our cause. :disappointed_relieved:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 :shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

People riffing on your thing means your thing is a thing.
YOUR THING IS A THING.
Salute!