I didn't get the Overwatch League Tracer skins when I should have

So yesterday (the 10th) I watched about 2 and a half hours of the grand finals and got the sprays, and… nothing. I was supposed to get the skins and the mosaic spray too but NOPE. Nothing. Can anyone help me with this?

Greetings,

The issue with certain players not receiving the 2020 Overwatch League Mosaic Spray or the Tracer Overwatch League Gray or White skins is currently being investigated by Blizzard. It appears this is currently affecting players on these platforms:

• PC Players who primarily play in the European region
  • PlayStation 4 players (worldwide)

For PC players, you may be able to work around this problem by attempting to log into the other two major regions and check for the skin, Asia and Americas, log into each region one at a time then log back into the European region to see if the items are unlocked/showing there.

For PlayStation 4 users, please try to go into Options > Link Account > Claim Digital Goodies. This may work to correct any syncing issues with rewards earned through streaming promotions.

These steps may or may not work, so please provide a response if it did or did not work for you.

Hey Wyoming! Unfortunately this does not work, as I am in the USA. Any other tips?

If you are on the PC platform, then that is an indication that you failed to earn the rewards altogether. I will need a few more details including what streaming platform you watched it on, if do you did successfully watch it during the grand final match on Saturday morning, and what game platform you play on, to at least explain why you did not earn the rewards.

Please note, outside of the known bug I doubt there’s going to be anything that Blizzard can do for anyone who did not successfully for the rewards.

I watched it on my phone, I did watch all of it, I play on PC, and I don’t know why I didn’t get it.

Thank you that worked for me. I play on EU and I didn’t have the skins or spray displaying but after going into the American region, clicking on the skins and then logging out and switching back to my EU account its working. Thank you.

and to confirm you watched on the official OverWatch League mobile app correct and not the YouTube one? Have you also confirmed to make sure that the mobile app was not signed out?

ah wait, only that match counted?
I thought semi-finals and so on counted too, because they were already called grand finals :slightly_frowning_face:

Afraid so, the tweet that share this promotion specifically stated for October 10th.

1 Like

It was logged in. I got 10 tokens from watching.