I didn't get my OWL Tokens

What is the country assigned to your Blizzard account. (NOT your Twitch account)

when i created the bnet account i lived in Venezuela, now i live in Spain. I need to change the country?

Yes that would be the problem. Here are the instructions for changing your country of residence on your Blizzard account.

thanks, i will check it tomorrow

still no tokens, i updated my country + checked linked account on twitch + saturday i watched the games on the commander center + sunday only via pc and without away mode

Have you also made sure to unlink and relink your Twitch account?

i´m stuck trying to relink the account (it pop out a new blank window with no response), after a few seconds i got the email saying i linked the account, so i check my bnet account/connections and i see twitch app can “access your Blizzard Account ID and BattleTag”.

Hmm… okay. This one you may need to file a web ticket for direct one-on-one assistance.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels

When you do get relinked, you may need to watch live matches again for tokens to start dropping. If that does not work let me know.

After relink my account with twitch and watched thrusday games, still no tokens, i watched the games on microsoft edge after cleaning cache, same prob.

Okay at this point please start a ticket with Blizzard. (Follow my link above)

i didnt get any too i watched all of souel dynisty games and nothing but i dont know if it becuase im from israel is that why i cant get owl tokens?

Israel doesn’t seem to be on the list of eligible countries.

See the following post for the link to a pdf showing which countries are eligible:

Living in Ireland (I know it’s not on the list of eligible countries) does anyone know if i can use a uk vpn to earn tokens, or is it blocked based on your account?

Hey all,

Before reading the rest of this post, please keep in mind that only eligible countries will be able to receive tokens.

I have seen some ad blocking services that hide your online presence from vendors. This can block the website’s ability to track that you are watching the stream. Be sure to disable these services while viewing!

I might also recommend watching the stream directly on Twitch, and ensuring the account is logged into the Twitch account that is linked to your Blizzard account.

Another very rare issue I’ve seen is some players who are not in Canada are being required to do the eligibility test. No harm in trying if anyone wants to give it a go.

Hey could you give some help to me? I made a country change from Japan to the United Kingdom which is a participating country, but I am still not receiving any tokens. I’ve contacted support and all they’ve told me to do is unlink and relink my twitch account which I have done, but it hasn’t worked at all. This is so frustrating I’d love some help.

mercy,

If you’re having an individual issue with tokens and the above post doesn’t help, you’ll want to contact customer support directly so they can investigate the problem with you. This forum is for technical issues rather than account issues.