I didn't get my OWL Tokens

I watched all of the 4 games today and from past S2 games I already got 60 tokens, but today I spent the time I could’ve been sleeping by watching OWL and I would really appreciate it if I didn’t get borderline scammed.

2 Likes

same. i watched all games today, around 6 hours, i think? and got only 6 tokens. 1 per hour. really doesn’t sound like the 3 tokens per hour they promised us.

you could say the real gift was watching shanghai dragons winning (and it totally was!!!), but i also want my tokens. lol.

1 Like

Hey everyone, it’s important to get details including what platform you are watching on (Twitch, OverwatchLeague.com, BattleNet), what device you use, and which country you reside in.

I have advanced troubleshooting here in my guide including the latest news on why you may be missing out on tokens. So please carefully review it.

I was watching on PC on Twitch in Germany

My setups are ok, I’ve got like 21 tokens last weekend, and this weekend I was watching 3 teams last night (that’s 6h!!!) and I got NOTHING. I checked my setups on Overwatchleague website, Twitch website and everything was ok.

Me too… Didn’t get any tokens for 2 days in row

1 Like

You sure your country is eligible? That’s the only reason I can think of why you got nothing, because they were dropping this week, just not how they were supposed to (I was getting 1 per hour instead of 3 yesterday). There was a mistake last week in which ineligible countries were getting tokens, which has been fixed.

1 Like

In my account settings I have “Ability to receive Overwatch League tokens via viewership data”. So I should get my tokens. Can somebody fix this pls?

Hello!!! Anyone from the development team???

Canada, twitch, account properly connected

I’ve received tokens correctly before… today is broken.
Just like it was last week day 2 as well.

Can you please try watching on the Twitch platform with your account linked to Twitch. Also can you please specify what country you are from?

You must remember that the tech support form is intended to resolve issues involving of the game Overwatch and not with promotions involving Twitch. Furthermore the Overwatch development team does not monitor the tech support forum, only Blizzard customer service does.

Please make sure that you have completed the Canadian math test on overwatchleague.com.

I’m from Ireland, but I’m already got 20 tokens from OwL last week so my country is eligible to get tokens, right? Besides I payed 14 Euro for a VIP OwL All Access so I guess I should be able getting tokens anyway.

1 Like

Ireland is not on the eligible country list and since it is not part of the United Kingdom, I do not think you are eligible for Token drops.

So why did I get 21 of them? It means that you can give us some tokens? Are we worst? I want my money back then!

Yeah let me explain what happened, officially your country is not on the eligiblity list for the Overwatch League token drop promotion as indicated in this PDF:

Official Contest Rules

Now last week, EVERYONE was getting tokens regardless of country, and it took Blizzard a while to realize this was happening and have since fixed it. You get to keep any tokens you have already, but can’t earn anymore as there are legal barriers that Blizzard must abide by that makes your country ineligible for the promotion.

It sucks to be honest but its something that can’t be resolved.

The All Access Pass is not related to the stream drops so you still get the 200 tokens from that regardless of Country.

I’m sorry to say that. I loved Blizzard a lot. This was my the one and only Game Developer. Latety everything is not right. No respect for players, for people who are playing your games since they were kids. I know it’s only stupid tokens, but for a great fun of OwL and Overwatch game is a huge disappointment for me :frowning:

I created my twitch account on US, but now I’m at Spain, and still missing tokens

Your account regardless if it is assigned to the United States or Spain is eligible, so there is some other problem stopping you. Please carefully go through my troubshooting checklist in my guide:

man, i keep not getting tokens, for a week now… whats going on?

last owl week i watched all games on twitch via pc and without getting the away mode on twitch and i checked if my account was linked right and still no notifications,