I Didn’t Understand the Call for Venture Skins…

I do not care if Venture is attracting standard or not, but having a character left aside like this is sad anyway.

1 Like

He got a Transformer skin like a month ago and he got a Devil skin during Questwatch.

We need to give heroes who have low skin count priority first…
OR GIVE NEW HEROES ALL OF THEIR SKINS WHEN THEY’RE RELEASED. SO THEY’RE NOT COMPLETELY NAKED WITH COSMETICS??

1 Like

Devs digging themselves into holes with the weird gender logic no one can ever seem to agree on tbh

Or they’re not giving her skins because they made her ugly…which is more likely lol

From a business standpoint why would you give an ugly character skins? They won’t sell

He’ll get one with the wow collab. Can’t wait to see how it looks.

1 Like

I agree. Rein and Kiriko both don’t get enough skins.
/s

1 Like

ThiccBuddha is known for his dry sarcasm lol. It makes it hard to know when he’s serious, but he’s definitely joking here.

WOW just WOW, this community is ultra soft, I posted an opinion about venture and my post gets removed. What is wrong with you people?

i guess thats true personally I think they could just get more creative skins lately havent in general felt very inspired. I myself am not a venture player but I totally get the want for more customizability on them. I do think tho from a business standpoint skins tend to be bought more by females and when you have a char thats doesnt really allow most females to indulge its hard to market for it. Now I could be wrong but my sisters as well as most of the woman i play with are always in the shop on new skin releases haha looking to customize