I caved and bought pink mercy too

i bought the rose gold skin the day it released and that was gonna be it but i kept feeling the call of pink mercy and i couldnt take it anymore and bought it also her blonde hair was too much to resist who can relate

2 Likes

she is a bot character and every single mercy player is baited by this crap.

1 Like

she is fun you feel like you’re holding together the breaking seams of the team by flying to teammates in danger

I now have the pink staff on my Dragoon skin.
Out there doing fashion crimes.
I love it.

1 Like

i wish the pink staff had the strawberry lemonade beam color on all skins

2 Likes

Pink vs rose Mercy. New holywar begins

2 Likes

Pink mercy with rosegold staff

Imo it actually looks better that way

1 Like

I have pink mercy with white staff , looks way better . Still not wearing it becase Mercys skins peaked with winged victory

i got the white staff too i like it with mage

Oh, i should try this combo , thanks mate

2 Likes

As a cancer surivivor I had to buy both in support of the foundation. I definately love the skin but its kinda makes you a easy trackable target on the map tho

2 Likes

better use camo mercy with that terrible black karen cut then

2 Likes

Todays the last day! :partying_face:

I got mine both locked in :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I just got to help cancer treatment.

Not a Mercy main, I still prefer Winged Glory skin over everything.

If it wasn’t going to charity I would have skipped like I do all the other skins.

I’m a diehard transformers fan, but I don’t love any autobot or deception enough to pay those prices.

I can get an actual transformer for cheaper. Unless it’s Gen 1

2 Likes

Lmao, I saw someone with this exact combination earlier in the season and I thought it was a bug because I didn’t know until 5 minutes later when I checked the gallery that the weapon skin was separate and equippable with any skin. Such a nice touch. Wish they’d unlink all weapon skins that way so we could customize how we want. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like