I can't wait to try 6v6 again

I tried playing tank again for the all roles challenges needed in the event and it is such an unfun experience if you do not have friends playing with you. The loss of a tank truly made me stop playing the role as, like we are experiencing, nearly every game just becomes counter watch. Had a game where the enemy tank just counter swapped every time they died and it was just back and fourth switching… I don’t get how that is remotely acceptable. I was quickly reminded of why I stopped playing tank in OW2, while some games may be fun, you are just too much of a sponge and too reliant on your teammates for follow-up that you seemingly don’t get. I just wanna have fun on Rein, Hog, and Queen.

So, needless to say I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the 6v6 trial mode. While playing tank has sparked that old feeling of fun I used to have playing my favorite heroes, I still can’t get over the constant countering. 6v6 of course will have it’s fair share of hate and negative feedback due to them having to rebalance things AGAIN but what’s new, OW players hating change is a common thing so I’m not taking the criticism to heart. This also isn’t a post about which format is better either, as that is really just a personal preference. I like both formats but I simply miss the synergies of tank while playing in 6v6 and how games didn’t feel like an insta loss whenever one tank happened to be countered, as there was an entirely other tank to help.

1 Like

I can’t wait for either

• 6v6 is good, and that’s great
  • 6v6 is bad, and we don’t have deal with 6v6 mythology
1 Like