I can't play competitive anymore. Am I lifetime banned?

So I was raging really hard the last couple of days and left some matches. I usually was really annoyed and left the entire game. I always got a suspension for that. But the time of my ban is not shown anymore. I cant see how long I am banned and if it’s only for the season and forever. The only thing that is shown is that I cant play the gamemode because my account is suspended I would really like to play competitive again because I am trying to play the game for fun and not to destroy other players game. Hope someone can help me. And btw sorry for my bad English ^^

Yep. Sounds like you’re done. Probably got banned too many times.

6 Likes

If you’re banned for a lifetime or whatever consider it a blessing in disguise. The state of the game is absolutely horrendous. Your mental health will likely improve in a matter of a month or two. You’ll start to enjoy life again. You might even Find a better game. Imagine that. Joking aside I wish you luck.

7 Likes

Good, you deserved it.

3 Likes

like done forever? wow

Probably just for the season

This is true. I turned into a terrible person after brig was released. I’m a 34 year old man and I found myself getting angry at almost every game. I would go outside and punch trees, I would yell at the wind, I started trolling people online and in game.

But since I haven’t played this game in 2 months I feel like a better person and I’m actually nice to people. And I started fishing again!

1 Like

Probably banned for the season.

Usually leaver bans are for the season, unless you have gotten season banned three times. Then it is forever. See How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 14) → Leaver Penalty for details.

See also:

3 Likes

Native American tears are flowing.

2 Likes

Luckily for you Overwatch is currently 50% off, so if you want to play competitive again start another account and don’t be such a raging jerk.

Bruh lol what? (20ch)

1 Like

Your raging inconvenienced 11 other players on several occasions. I’d probably be on your side if you got knocked for being salty, but you were actually ruining the game for many people. Take your L

1 Like