I cant get any info on which penalty I have

Since the new season started I’ve had the leavers warning triangle on all the game mode tabs. I know the penalty carries over seasons and I left games often towards the end of last season so I was expecting a penalty I am not disputing that but I have played well over 20 games [without leaving or saying/typing anything to be safe] now and it is still there. I cant even hover over it to get info or anything, I’ll take the punishment no problem but I just want to be able to know the details about it like if its permanent or if I’ve got X amount of games left. As of right now I’m not even risking playing because if I dc or have to leave from some random act of god I don’t want my account to be banned. Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Omg, yeah blizzard have really pooped the bed on this latest season / update. I have the exact same issue where I have a yellow triangle with an exclamation point. Thing is I didn’t leave many if not any games last season and last season I didn’t have this issue.
Since the beginning of this season this triangle / exclamation mark has been there. A team mate left and the 2 minute countdown commenced stating after that If I left I wouldn’t be penalised… I left and got suspended.
I am playing now but not leaving… the triangle will not go away which is really frustrating.
I am verifying game files, might uninstall and reinstall. Check my drivers are all up to date. see if that helps.

1 Like

It sucks but its comforting to know its not just me, if anything works keep me updated. I sent a ticket in yesterday but still waiting on a response when they do ill be sure to relay anything useful.

I had that a couple seasons back. I think other players did as well. Might try searching on Reddit. There might be something about it in the patch notes’ bugs section for that time, but I’m not going to comb through for it.

As far as permanent or not, you might want to look at the new ranked leavers punishments. I know something about ten disconnects overall will result in a ban for the season. Might be off on the number, there was an update in the season ten patch notes.