I can't defend silencing

Hence why the forum is flodded with Mercy posts.

If ya can’t hear us, or choose to ignore us, people just talk louder.

Blizzard is doing great they are one of the most succesful gaming companies in the world, the OWL is getting 8 new teams and getting bigger and better than before, the game itself is doing fantastic and it will only get better. I’m sorry you don’t like their vision and their direction but you are a minority, so either accept things as they are or like you said, take your attention and your money elsewhere, Blizzard will not be hurt in the slightest.

2 Likes

Depends on what you say in said posts. Is it Something like “I disagree, let’s talk” or “Shut up about Mercy already, y’all suck at her anyway” ?

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t make the CoC, but atleast I can follow it. And when I don’t, I don’t cry about a ban and act all innocent. Seriously, if you’re surprised that he got banned then you need to take a good hard look at what is and what is not allowed.

I’m leaving this thread because if you can’t see what they’ve done wrong, then I have no hope in explaining it to you.

2 Likes

Then they should have the resources to fix their game, shoukd they not?

The amount of bugs still in this game should be a FOCUS, should it not?

Calling out something as spam is not the same thing as creating it… this is like calling someone a speeder who points out someone is speeding because they share the same road.

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, darlin~

Ya literally gave nothing to this discussion, sweetheart

The game is not nearly as bugged as people say, i play the game every single day for hours and i don’t get a single bug. Of course there are some and every single patch they work on them and fix them, so no biggie.

2 Likes

Reinhardt’s ult had to be remade from ground up because of bugs, D.Va can still be tossed out of the map after demeching, Doomfist… Just… Just Doomfist, and Sombra’s Hack can be finished through a barrier if it blocks it the last second.

That’s only a few I could think of.

I don’t say that.

I’m being hyperbolic, sugar.

(20 metaphors)

The league teams are totally different from the balance and other content teams. It’s just what people choose to believe.

2 Likes

It’s potentially because you have several individuals on forums that are significantly invested in the changes or lack of changes they desire for Mercy.

One way of getting their message out better on forums is digging through posts and finding violations/near violations by people that disagree with them and reporting them.

The rules are relatively broad and as such if you look hard enough you can likely find many people in violation.

These things happen so little that i’ve never even seen them, as i said, some bugs exist but are nowhere near game breaking and are being looked at and fixed.

2 Likes

With Blizz admitting to putting pretty hefty resources into the league, what else would we believe???

You can discuss things with people without being patronizing. People don’t typically like this kind of tone:

It’s that same kind of condescending tone that makes topics get a little heated.

4 Likes

But my point is why has it taken them until NOW to fix it?

12 seasons? Just to fix Rein’s you that STILL has tons of bugs?

THey have been fixing bugs always, and whatever small amount of bugs are still in the game will get fixed, and i repeat, its a small amount, they almost never happen and are not game breaking in the slightest, people just want something to complain about.

1 Like

I’m surprised this hasn’t been locked yet. It’s clearly not headed anywhere good.

2 Likes

and I’m replying accordingly to your hyperbolic statement, and I’m not your “sugar”.

I agree almost everyone violates forum rules and they’re probably meaningless the thing is they don’t get punished because they don’t get mass flagged hence mods don’t bother, but once your mass flagged anything you’ve said even if it’s not considered ban worthy by the community or offending will be used to ban you by the mods that will adhere to the rules 100%.

I mean I violated forum rules right now by bringing up my silence and another user’s silence… so I wont be surprised if they used that to mass flag me again and get silenced for a month after this.

2 Likes