I am trust level 3 now :D

yay i am a trust level three i am so happy I can post memes now when repsonding to peop;e instead of using the (insert {meme title here})
idk what i can post btw lmao xD

5 Likes

Is it possible to learn this power?

1 Like

Be a lot on the forums. The requirements for trust level 3 are floating around somewhere on here.

Gratz! Here, have a festive booby!

(Courtesy to the genius that made this drawing)

2 Likes

If your talking about endorsements I’m a level 4 endorsement. However I might lose it cause at times even if I try to become a tank like orisa for helping snipers aim better or something tactical…there are always teammates who see no matter what I do is throwing even if I know thing or two about signature moves that I’ve invented myself in overwatch. Though it gets me no where because if gold damage or something goes wrong really quickly it’s always the one flashy looking border to blame so I expect to head back to 3.

visit the forums 50 days and post every day. make sure you havent gotten banned at all and get those :blue_heart:s you need them too

3 Likes

YAY also how do you post pictures I can seem to do that without imgur. and its watermark

You can check your trust level here, if anyone’s curious.

wait how did you make it do that.

Just click hyperlink then add your URL (it looks like a chain symbol next to the quotes)

Your Lethality has increased.

I just look up the picture I want to paste from google. Click the picture then I right click the picture and select ‘copy image address’ Then paste it in your post.

this is a test
did I do it?

I DID YAY :smiley:

That you did :joy:
Enjoy your level three btw dude!

Now that you have INFINITE POWER, you should check out the stickied thread about HTML to help you wield it.

1 Like

idk what on earth is that jeez sorry

2 Likes

You have to left click the picture before you right click it. Sorry if im not making sense I’m tired.

this is alil late but ehh
I guess i figured it out :sweat_smile:

what thread? the one about forums pinned on main screen?

1 Like

Yes, that one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh tanks alot :smiley: