🤢 I am Sick, Heal Me Devs, any Sym info please would help?

The TP is worse than her gun at this point. The cast time, the clunkiness with railings, the fact that it isn’t infinite and can’t be used as an escape, the fact that it now appears almost a meter away from Sym…

Still waiting for Dinner to be delivered, Mash Potatoes and a smoothie.

Anyway might as well put this here: plus reminder, we can change the flying turret to the old barrier (but a weaker version) and whenever it lands changes into a Turret.

I know people are not really getting what I mean by that.

so simple.

instead of

summon turret

turret flys though air

lands becomes a turret on wall

======================================

it would be

summon lesser Barriar

lesser Barriar flys though air

lands becomes a turret on wall.

So how could it be designed to be used better as an escape?

What if it could be used instantly. But had to wait a few seconds to become active to move turrets, bob, dvabomb, and teammates using offensive mobility skills?

Honestly the teleporter design itself I would call into question.

Since it was basically simliar to Reaper’s who been doing ok but not great, and thats mostly due to his slow teleportation.

I think another great option is instead of picking a visible point, let Sym and Reaper just go into 3rd person like Doomfist ult works and pick a point. Within a reasonable distance but long enough.

Aka can used to get around certain walls and to other floors etc.

Honestly, changing the cast time would help and making it indefinite until destroyed (maybe lower health to 200HP) would make it a reliable escape, if nothing else.

Also, I think that Sym shouldn’t have to press Interact to use her own TP.

Would you see any problem towards making it so that crouch, acts like an interact button?

They need to talk to Steveooo. Like, Seagull is a pro-player, but Steveooo has been playing her since 1.0 unlike Seagull. He knows her ins and outs better than Seagull possibly could.

That’s an interesting idea! But I still think Sym shouldn’t have to press anything to use the TP. Everyone else should.

This just appear today and is helping little I guess…

But not really satisfied.

1 Like

Thanks, I like it.

But doesn’t solve the main issue.

Steveoo has said how he doesnt care how sym is if it is sym he is gonna like it so i dont think it would be the best interview

Cute, but I was original poster of this in the forums.

Guess It doesn’t matter now, guess we have to wait till in February/ March because Devs are not likely doing much to Sym during Christmas and during the OWL afterwards.

Basically Devs repeating the same things they did from last year.

On the bright side, In Destiny 2, one reddit post I made, before I left for work yesterday blew up. (I came home sick) ^https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/a1ks8m/noticed_a_taken_blight_at_aphex_on_io/

So at least there that.

I mean, as bad as things are for Sym.
She’s not that much worse off than she’s ever been.

And it sucks to be “last in line” for getting to “decent tier”.
But I mean, somebody has to be there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And also, Genji is the most popular hero in the game. So gotta make sure those Bronze Genji’s don’t ragequit I guess.

Nah, things are bad, just people are just still getting used to them a lower ranks.

Sym will fall even more I betting around the start of next year.

When OWL use her as a joke more.

If Anything, this entire thing was more like stalling.

He’s also said she’s much more fun and has listed multiple reasons as to why she’s already dramatically better.

The only thing she really needs is a faster TP. At the bare bones, that’s it.

Now apparently Seagull just needs to say it.

The funny thing is that he has, on multiple occasions.

Ferret, I posted the Seagull interview about 2-4 weeks ago.

They talked about Sym in it.

Awww, hope you get better❤️

Let’s do this people

1 Like

Man, If only I wasn’t sick, I could watch the whole thing… but I need to sleep.

1 Like