I am not top 500 despite being ranked high enough open queue

In open queue I am ranked master 4 and top 500 has diamond 5s in it I have won 25 games and have a phone number linked to my account

1 Like

For role queue you need 25 won games, but for open queue, you need to win 50 won games to appear on the leaderboards.

I made a post a couple of months ago about there being a severe lack of players in competitive modes.

1 Like

Medusa: You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Nano: That is true that there are far fewer players in competitive modes compared to non-competitive modes, but the relative percentage also varies greatly by region, platform, and even time of day, so I don’t think using using arbitrary percentages is all that useful. But getting back to the original post, I think OP is talking about a bug regarding a missing Top 500 leaderboard placement despite having met the requirements for it, which implies that a lack of players to form matches with is not their issue here.