I am a professional sombra excuse collector now

These are my favourite ones so far.

1. To the question “what can junkrat do when he is being hacked from behind” the answer was, “turn back and punch sombra.”

2. To the question "what can hanzo do when he is being hacked from behind“ the answer was, “actually hanzo hard coutners sombra because of the sonic arrow, and also hanzo has infinite arrows, so he can shoot the angles and find sombra easily.”

3. New one I got yesterday was, “ping her.” PING AN INVISIBLE CHAR, it’s a new feature, guys! Never heard before! Invis problem solved now, just ping her so everyone can see!

4. Another dude said, “tactical visor is great against sombra, she can’t do anything.”

Stay tuned for more ridiculous excuses!

P.S Thanks for adding more!

1. suzu the hack

2. Use the junkrat trap!

3. Ping her AFTER YOU DIE. And no, 4v5 is not a lost fight, cuz you pinged the sombra!

At this point this is my hobby.

11 Likes

This is true except for easy part skilled hunters like me are used to hanging every version of sombra dry on hanzo.

But currently it’s grating cause after doing the 180 flick hs leprechaun won’t die but tp out and I have to chase and kill it.

It’s hp needs to be reduced to one shot by hanzo again.

Also it’s the most boring chore in the game to do.

Scratching chalk on board is better than babysitting team against creepy stalking leprechaun.

3 Likes

How about play kiri and suzu her hacks? Seems to work for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sombra is hot; ergo, your argument is invalid.
:rofl:
This was a joke reply, don’t take it seriously.

K.

WAS IT? Or was it the truth no one wants to accept?

2 Likes

You gotta be careful with that. Suzu is a valuable ability and Hack is on a way shorter cooldown. I only Suzu Sombra’s victims if they’re getting burst down by virus combo. Otherwise, you just got baited. Next thing you know, JQ ults.

9 Likes

welll… suzu is another hability that need a nerf or rework. anyway what is suzu cooldown and hack? xddddddddd

2 Likes

Moment you pick sombra I make it my mission to find you and camp you until you swap off.

How about we collect your ridiculous exaggerations like you saying Sombra can hack torbs turret and melt him before he presses E or grouping up against Sombra ends up with the grouped up team being wiped. I mean that is all just from one thread.

a fantastic way to stay in bronze forever

imagine a world where nade exists and suzu doesn’t.

lol, just lol. that’s what exactly happens if you are not lower than bronze. turret does not activate on somba if she is invis, even during the hack, torb turret won’t open on sombra. you are defending the char not even knowing her mechanics and features.

Kiriko can also swift step away. It’s not as good a matchup as season 8 because I used to be able to win the duel and now I just run away. But I can get out and Sombra’s only value was to cause me to burn a cool down. But she did get me to burn a cool down.

1 Like

If you die to Sombra, you can ping her even while she’s invisible with m3. Or whatever your ping button is. Back before her rework, this included when she teleported to her translocator camp location.

If you can’t see her, ping general locations of where she was last seen, or just Spy Check like good ol’ TF2 days and never keep your back open. Mei is good at this. Lifeweaver, too, surprisingly.

You gucci?

Ah yes, waste one of the best and longest cooldowns in the game on what, an ability with half its cooldown that can and will be used off cooldown until the sombra is dead.
Suzu can’t be the main answer to a balance problem, because it in itself is so strong. If it is, then the problem needs changes.

4 Likes

If you die to sombra, means the teamfight is lost.

Which role can choose between lifeweaver and mei? none

Doesn’t always mean the teamfight is lost, lol. Losing one person does not automatically mean you lose. I’ve been in 4v5s that turned around.

And I’m not saying that you can freely swap between Lifeweaver and Mei, I said they were good spy checkers.

You gucci?

in the 5v5 format, 4v5 rolls into complete team wipe in literal seconds. otherwise me and you are talking about a different game, not ow2

it does mean you lost the teamfight.

no gucci to nonsense

So your “excuses” is actually you making excuses and making things up.

I get it now.

1 Like

My friend, 4v5 means lost teamfight in 99% cases of OW2. If you deny it, means you are a contrarian andy, or insane. No third options.

Explains how I’ve been in several 4v5s where we made it 4v4 then 4v3 and et cetera. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, have fun with your troll thread.

1 Like