I already miss old Sym

I mean she still has her secondary that can easily knock them from a distance and can still 1 shot them.

I just wanted her supportive elements buffed so people wouldnā€™t complain when I pick her as a support. So my desires for change were thrown out the window from the get go. This was never what I wanted but I am trying to adapt.

Proof: Previously when I used left click on an item, it would take a second before damage would register and it would go flying. Now it goes flying instantly.

Also, testing it myself on PTR in matches, left click seems to be more consistent. I assure you, itā€™s not just a ā€œfeelingā€.

Donā€™t know, played her for couple of days ā€¦ she does look a bit weaker than before, but her play-style is much more engaging and Iā€™d say more fun - now thereā€™s always something for you to do ā€¦

So is Blizzard

20 char

The Turrets and teleporter are good changes

The barrier eating is kinda not worth while cause by the time the barrier is down and your charged up your getting swarmed. Sym is now a flanker and is required for the other team to just willfully ignore flanks. The Ult so far I have yet to see it used well when I see it I just walk through it and kill the Sym and I havenā€™t seen a good opportunity to use it my self.

Weaving in and out of it is its limited and useful function. Seems like very little, but it overall helps a lot.

I donā€™t consider that proof really. Testing how good her primary feels on inanimate objects or it simply ā€œseeming betterā€ in a match is hardly evidence of an impactful change.

Only thing I miss is shield piercing orbs.

Nor is naysaying without trying it for yourself. Iā€™ve played plenty of Sym. It seems like itā€™s working properly on the latest PTR build. Try it for yourself, and if you donā€™t think itā€™s fixed, then Iā€™m imagining things I guess.

I know Iā€™m getting charge up more consistently than I used to. Maybe youā€™re right, maybe itā€™s just my imagination.

You could be right no doubt, but since it wasnā€™t mentioned in patch notes I am more reluctant to agree that it was altered.

Keep in mind, they didnā€™t mention in the patch notes that her new beam was bugged either, yet all the playerbase commented on it. Multitudes of threads popped up about it being ineffective, and not working properly, the armor issues, etc. Not a single reply from Blizzard, yet it appears to be working so far as I can tell.

Iā€™ll keep testing it, but as I said previously, it ā€œfeelsā€ better. I am able to take out smaller modeled characters now, and absolutely shred characters with large hitboxes.

Winston also counters her harder than before. Sheā€™s completely helpless against him.

Only if he has his shield up. If he doesnā€™t have his shield up, turrets behind him and m1 to the face will shred him quick.

He can kill the turrets mid air?
and the ramp is not enough to kill him before Sym health pool is gone.

As a competitive Moira main, no itā€™s not hard to turn my beam and take out old sym. I would go in and sweep in about half a second by literally shaking the mouse, whereas new turrets actually cause panic as theyā€™re doing more damage than Iā€™m dishing out for a bit and If there are two I just have to flee. I never had to flee as old Moira from a full 6 turret kill gate. I am your proof. New turrets are better

This could have been avoided, if some annoyances must had shown a better conduct for Sym mains.

I never really cared about the auto-lock-on beam, because I got most of my value out of her alternate fire. Iā€™ve charged the teleporter Ultimate 20 seconds into a match and my teams were always amazed. Not anymore.

She should get back sub-penetration-orb.
So she is able to break tarret behind shields.