I actually love these Moira changes, nice job!

That’s an idea!!

As much as it’s gets/have destruction power it’s damage shield.

Realistically does the reward match the skill required? I’m not talking about theoretical amounts of reward, I’m thinking real world application.

Hard agree. Also the beginning of this thread is what’s wrong with the forums. People like that should be banned.

They’re all just nerfs. I don’t see this “skill” argument.

Reducing Biotic Grasp’s hitbox without any compensation to her healing or resource management does not make any sense.

The Damage Orb bouncing once and getting deleted by barriers is laughably bad.

Fade without the cleansing aspect is a worse Bap Lamp that requires players to have psychic powers to make use of it.

You make her harder to play and get horrible rewards in turn? Is that what “skill” entails? Sounds like a bad deal.

1 Like

I remember seeing you in harbleu’s chat a few times too, small world lol

He’s pretty funny

1 Like

I have played alot of Moira ever since she came out, i like that her fade applies to the other heroes after coming out, BUT THESE new nerfs are litterly killing her off completely from the competitive i liked that her orb went through shields BUT could be catch by D.va or Sigma.
NOW IT DOES NOT EVEN GO THROUGH Shields (and sometimes just dissapearing when hitting shields which is weird i had that one) this change is not good for people who love playing her or mainly plays her in ranked

its funny how greedy you are, instead of thanking to balance gods that buffed moira, you are just saying they are nerfs to get even more buffs. disgusting