Huge stuttering and performance lag

So my PC is not a good one, it has low specifications and I was ok with that I played from season 1 to 6 without any performance problems running the game at 50 to 60 fps at 1360x768 (low graphics) but when I came back to it this week( I stopped playing for a time) the game was really cluncky and unresponsive, everytime I get into the menu stutters, every time i get into a match it suffers and stutters to load up the characters weapons sounds and effects,it normally took for me to load this things from 15 to 30 seconds without any stutter, now it takes the holy match and sometimes the match ends without i can even see my own character. I don’t know what happened to the game but i need help because i payed the full price for a game that i can’t play anymore, my fps counter shows up to 70 fps and 23 ms and still stutters and takes too long to load the characters, effects and sound.

my specifications:

intel core I3-3240 3.40ghz (4 cpus)
4gb ram
dx 12
nvidia geforce gt 630 1gb vram
win10

2 Likes

I feel you

I tried EVERY option mentioned on the game to uninstalling, to repairing, to turning off recording options within the gamebar in windows 10, to even go as far as “reset in-game options” in the blizzard app which i think has erased all the hours i’ve played. I’m super pissed and NO fix

i get stuttering everywhere even in practice

all these updates i think have screwed my game up

Is it possible your gpu is overheating? This is a known issue for mobile nVidia cards in some machines. It might be worth looking over the known issues threads, or the other stickies in the forum. Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #13