đŸ‘» How would you change Shadestep and Teleporter?

What?
Bunker Comps having to consider defense from two angles instead of just one?
Snipers having to look a direction other than forwards?

Sym’s teleport only reaches 25 meters. Where exactly is that gamebreaking?

Lots of walls are quite thin, so finding some place to put the teleported where the enemy won’t see either entrance would be quite easy.

An example, on attack Hanamura, I’m certain the teleporter would be able to go from the right side alleyway to the bridge leading to the right side of the second point. Alternatively, the left side alleyway could go to the Cliffside behind the first point. Not to mention just teleporting into the stairwell on the right side of the first point.

This game is not built for teleporting entire teams through walls. Many of the games maps have entire areas separated by walls only a few meters thick.

This sounds impossible to manage to you?

The teleporter has a construction time, and there are more than enough AOE Abilities and Raw Damage to punish its use.

If you can’t see the problem with the number of options available to go through there, then I can’t help you

Plenty of heroes have all those options and more already.

Don’t think you get the 3rd person Concept and what he said

Not even pharah has the options that this teleported would provide, they specifically out invisible walls in a lot of places just so she can’t be literally anywhere she wants. It would be too powerful if she could.

Only about as Powerful as the things that force the alternative, Goats, to be played.

You keep bringing up goats as if I’m arguing in favor of it or something lol

It’s not about you, no.

Goats only came up because you wanted to make this about Tanks though.

Because you wanted to make it about snipers lol, you’re getting onto me about going off topic? I should be the one snapping at you if anything

It was about Snipers from the beginning?
Literally the whole reason behind why I made the changes to the Teleporter I made?

Can’t be off-topic if that’s what I was always talking about.

If that’s the case, then making symm’s teleporter to counter snipers in such a ludicrous manner is unnecessary because tanks already counter snipers.

You’ve just looped back 11 posts, give or take.

Yeah, because if the whole thing was about snipers, then the concern was answered way back when anyways

And here I was under the impression people wanted an alternative to Goats.

Yes, indeed the people do

Goats is actually fading out slowly but it’s okay

Who knows what the next ptr will bring (Aka Thinking about next Hero and other stuff like Beam changes)

As long as it involves less OHKOS and stuns, I don’t know how the grave could get deeper honestly.