How to know if your account was permanently ban or suspended

Suspension is temporary. Banned is permanent. It would indicate that on the launcher. Usually you have to be suspended more than once in order to get banned.
Though it’s possible they changed their internal policies.

Really? I got completely kicked off the game with a suspension notice but I swear that was my first ever penalty

Yea but in the past I received warnings and even a 6 day silence. But this is still my first ever actual suspension so i hope my account isnt suspended for long.

You know what I do remember getting a warning then being suspended for a day, how long ago were you suspended?

yesterday lmao at around 5 or 6 pm

Yeah my account that is linked to my wow account is perma banned for being toxic. So i have been mostly careful with my new account… it took months for it happen

1 Like

im currently away from home so i cant check to see if my suspension is lifted

Do u know how long a first time suspension for Abusive chat is?

Try checking in the same time you got suspended tomorrow that’s basically what happened to me and got let back in around the same time I was suspended the day before

If you submit as support ticket and ask nicely what you said, they usually will tell you.

Generally a few days to a week. Then a couple weeks, then a month then goodbye account.

But you will get 3 mutes before that happens

86 Posts! LMAO!!!

Nah they won’t tell you anything, I submitted a ticket being as nice as possible and never got a reply back, then I submitted a ticket for my overwatch 2 merge and that got answered later the same day with some bs automated message that had nothing to do with my question

Yea I submitted a support ticket like 12 hours ago and no reply lol

Damn they just pick and choose what they want to respond to then?

I’d imagine, in my opinion I think they choose the tickets that would cause them the least amount of hassle, support sucks I wish they had a number to call instead of a raffle ticket

Oh even if i was warned and got silenced for 6 days, the suspension would still only be a few days to a week?

Yeah you are prob up to the couple days to a week… But again idk with new way… This is back from OW1 Days

1 Like

Agreed or a live chat maybe i know they had that in the past

And btw everything u said applys to consoles too right? I saw someone in forums say that a first time suspension is permanent on console and ik seiko was able to log back in but i was wondering if u could confirm thats false?