15 character title xd

20 character text lol

130 Likes

I resent that statement,
I for one would like to play PvE over and over as long as thereā€™s a good progression system.

Itā€™s how literally every other FPS MMORPG works and some have less interesting mechanics than Overwatch.

There's a second opinion for you.
31 Likes

Overwatch is a cockroach that will never die. People are too invested into it, and the current playerbase will suffer through hell and high waters to continue their addiction. Blizzard can do whatever they want without losing any significant amount of players at this point.

14 Likes

If you expect anything more than a series of Archives-like modes then I pity you, honestly.

5 Likes

Yea but they dont rly. It rly feels like its kinda made lazzyer afterwards. Like they legit didnt even have one this year ad all. They ad an effect to the old once the rerelease.

I donā€™t expect anything more, I just know that weā€™ll be given PvE and weā€™ll be given a progression system with hero talents.

Heck, Iā€™d rather play archives than the actual PvP because itā€™s such a cluster and everyone keeps whining.

There's a second opinion for you.
7 Likes

Can you really abandon a 4 year old game that is still getting regular updates and events with new content?

10 Likes

Solid points. I would not have been able to project as diplomatically. Iā€™m a toxic beast afterall. I never understood how such a large company fails to interact with their enthusiastic players. They tiptoes around the issues, flirt with the top1% in private discords, and send the message that everything is ok and normie viewpoints just donā€™t matter.

This is going to be awesome. Iā€™m also anticipating clans, perhaps a marketplace for cosmetics and rare consumables (that you get from e.g. pve grinds), and maybe an in-game city/world/avatar area to hang out between queues.

3 Likes

what new content, exactly?

recycled events?

all the ā€œnew contentā€ is just skins, which are all below-average and feel rushed

16 Likes

As long as the next game every character has a reload animation and no characters with turrets either.

I was expecting a rant about nerfing supports and buffing dps.

2 Likes

I just want ow 2 released ASAP so we can have a year of fresh content alreadyā€¦

3 Likes

Its already started happening. Probably as long as 2 years agoā€¦

But i said in a previous post those who left wont return. There are so many many games being released at the end of this year and next (with the launch of new systems) i can imagine ow2 (if bought) would be a brief look whats new not much- move on after a week or ao

2 Likes

How can they be delaying new content if theyā€™ve abandoned the game?

1 Like

ok i will add the apparently much needed ā€œfor 2 yearsā€ for the simpler people

Well they canā€™t be abandoning it if theyā€™re actively working on new contentā€¦

(Weā€™ll just ignore all the changes they have made to the game currently)

4 Likes

well where is the new content, then?

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for OW2 but not very hopeful about its replayability. Looking at their training vs. AI and the archive games it seems they have not managed to master AI for the E in PvE at all. I donā€™t expect it to improve much in OW2 and I suspect it will be very like the modes we have already seen and which are replayable a few times but are way too repetitive to have any longevity. Even games like Borderlands has more interesting enemies than the archive games. I hope Iā€™m wrong and they sort out the AI side of things.

8 Likes

In development?

2 Likes

strange, i remember times when they were able to release content and work on future content at the same timeā€¦

1 Like