But I can’t get a 144 fps in Overwatch
I have CPU i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz
RAM 8GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
My settings in game are
All Low
Render Scale 75%
Display-based fps limit

How much fps do you get with these? You have to enable over 60hz on your nvidia app.

Regardless, Idon’t really think you’ll get 144fps: your gpu bottlenecks. I have a gtx 1050ti and it is said it barely gets to 144fps with a decent processor and everything on low.

search up best video settings, increased my fps by 30

It never goes above 60 fps like it’s capped by something
In other apps (Chrome, Videos etc.) it goes above 100fps
I turn off vsync in game but it’s not increasing
How to enable over 60hz in nvidia app tho ? I’m kinda dumb in this tech thing

I honestly dont think that card can hit 144fps. Make sure your resolution is set to what ever your monitor is but also the bracket beside it should say (144).
If want to push your pc more your best bet is to optimize your OS really hard, turn everything in the background off, run fullscreen and see how it goes. Here is my old guide for doing this. If you do all of this and it doesnt get you to 144hz its a gpu bottleneck. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760977654#post-3

But what resolution are you playing on? have you tried something like 1280x720? that is the lowest 16:9 res available.

You could get 144 fps but that number wont be steady because big engagements and all the effects will make it drop. So i guess you’re better just getting a new graphics card.

Since that monitor has Freesync technology i would recommend getting at least one of Amd’s Rx 580.

Ram speed is paramount for overwatch, y0ou need to have around 2400Mhz Ram speed to have stable 144FPS. It means you have to use a DDR4 ram

Hey,
I don’t think the GTX 745 can do 144 fps in Overwatch even if you tweak it down to let’s say 3/4th of the resolution with low settings. I’d suggest sticking as close to 60 fps as much as you can or perhaps 45 fps at the least. A consistent rate of fps is desirable while playing fps games and I’d honestly wouldn’t push that card too far in terms of trying a lot of addon programs. You could try pushing the memory clock a bit higher with MSI’s afterburner or EVGA’s precision drivers. Apart from them there isn’t really much you can do to get higher than 100 fps in most situations. (Team fights will drain the fps as well.)

https://ibb.co/71pR6Bn

Im with the RTX 2060 (founders) and the game is on Low-medium settings. During regular gameplay I see 180FPS, but during HEAVY fire-fights it dips down to 90FPS. This game UNDER-UTILIZES the GPU.

I can play all my other games such as Tom Clancy Ghost Recon wildlands and get CRAZY AMAZING frame-rates. So it all comes down to this game’s engine. If I was to recommend a build. I would go up to the 1050 and then build around a LARGE CPU, as this game leans on the CPU and ram vs a solid GPU.

16GB of RAM really does improve this game quite a bit.

Render scale NEEDS to be 100%