How to claim twitch drop - troubleshooting (worked for me)

Hey guys if you’ve watched the 4 hours for Twitch and still haven’t gotten in, here’s the procedures I took (after waiting around an hour) and then I got in 5-10 min later.

1 Go to your Bnet launcher, click your name on the top right, click account settings, click Connections, connect your Twitch to your Bnet

wait a bit, it should help connect your twitch to your battle net faster, but maybe its just confirmation bias because it worked for me

Do not do this. A community manager said specifically not to.

yeah youre right dont do the disconnect then reconnect part but the other part (connecting twitch to bnet) should help you be faster

That doesn’t do anything either. My friend showed me that he never connected from BNet to Twitch (only Twitch to BNet) and he was playing the beta earlier. I know that the same manager said to do it, but then I would like an explanation on why it is not always a hard requirement and was not brought up until now. It sounds like snake oil to me.

doesnt hurt to try /20char

You’re probably right. I doubt it would cause any more of an issue since it’s just adding new data to your account and not replacing anything.