How To Change Language if possible?

I’m wondering if the option is even there, how do I set the OW language to like Japanese or something? I don’t mean the text I still wanna be able to read the menus and stuff, but sometimes if games have alternate langue options for like voice and such, I like to mess with those and turn them on.

Is there any for OW, or is it constantly in English and the only thing that allows non-English to play actually is the displayed text? I’m just curious, and I’ll take any language, its just commonly games have a English and Japanese voice options.

Thanks in advance.

If you’re on PC, on the b.net app, go to Overwatch > settings > game settings, spoken language is one of the first options that show up

1 Like

in the battle.net app, g to Overwatch and near the top, above the news, there will be “options”, click that and go to “game settings”, there you can change text language and spoken language

Ahhh found it. Thanks for the information guys! :smiley:

Idk its hard to explain but i find it fascinating hearing the different languages sometimes, so im happy I can switch it up in ow. Thanks again!

np man

I actually had Russian on for a while, it’s fun listening to other languages, especially in music

1 Like

Music is probably the best way to share diffrent languages and appreciate them I got a lot of songs I like that are in different languages, and its awesome how they can become popular outside of the country of origin.

Lets we forget how popular Gagnam style was, or more recently Despacetio is a popular meme song.

1 Like

Still waiting for despacito 2

My friend heard im playing in japanese and demanded i go listen to junkrat’s voicelines.

I’m dying at his Brrring voice line, send help.