How to block asian servers

I was suffering from language barrier playing on asian servers, so I decided to block their IP’s in my firewall. Now I play only on EU as I want to. There is Korean and Taiwanese IP’s
117.52.0.0-117.52.255.255
121.254.0.0-121.254.255.255
5.42.160.0-5.42.160.255
Here is a guide on how to block server IP’s

3 Likes

WARNING!

This procedure can result in unexpected technical issues including disconnections which will result in leaver penalties. Furthermore, IP addresses are being changed so this is not an effective way to avoid certain regions with the new global play update.

If you have feedback about the Global Play update, you should post it in this thread:

Yes there’s the possibility of getting leaver penalties but that’s pretty much only if you are grouping up with someone from the region you want to avoid, if you are solo there’s not much risk.
If whoever you are playing with doesn’t have them blocked as well you should disable the rule on Windows Defender.

1 Like

give us back the choice to choose region to play on then, this procedure works perfectly to avoid asian servers. just don’t queue with players who play on asian servers, and since im solo player only, it works for me perfectly.

2 Likes