How to become trust level 3

I’ll just open the megathread and then press middle mouse button so it keeps scrolling. then go to bed lol

1 Like

BTW after 20k posts you do not instantly get level 3. It takes about a day, or it might be a “upgrade” wave all at once late at night. I reached 20k but only became level 3 the next day

I think there are level up windows. I became level 3 about 30 minutes after reading 20k posts. This was about an hour ago though.

Yeah, after I grinded my read posts in the Mercy thread I got it the morning after.

As a heads up I can check to see what level you are on if anyone would like me to. Just ask me.

Okay. Seen 20k posts. Still not level 3.

This is broken.

Check again. It says you are level 3 now.

don’t you need likes or something ?

like recibing or giving a set number of likes?

Likes don’t seem to matter. You only need to view 20k posts and check in for 50 days to become level 3. It will take longer if you have a suspension.

I really want to make substantive and well-thought out post in that Mercy thread, but I lost this link!

I do have a suspension … I’m sure I visided the forum for 50 days. gonna grind the mercy thread now thanks

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/feedback-thread-continued-mercy-updates-jan-30-2018/2151

there you go fam

It’s almost at 20k posts anyway. Simply click the middle mouse button and move it slightly down to increase your posts viewed count. Easy peasy.

1 Like

or scroll in my phone while doing other things

That works as well

Another sneaky way someone else got their read post count increased easily, who I know, is apparently by using one line of JS (on a timer via the console) to have the window scroll slowly in the background. No idea if it worked as I prefer to legitimately go through most of my posts :stuck_out_tongue:, probably does though. Does seem as if that thread has served one purpose even though the devs aren’t reading it though hehe.

my phone froze … so maybe not so easy after all

I just checked my profile and apparently I only have 3 more days to go, lmao. Still need 5.5k more posts though.

To the Mercy Trash Bin!

Yee. It only took them over 48 hours

The following day after I got to 20k posts read, I got level 3. Pretty sure that and 50 days visited are the requirements.