How much money have you spent on Overwatch?

Just on lootboxes or another copy of the game

$113 total. Which is actually more than I expected. $40 for the base game and then $73 in loot boxes. Considering how long overwatch has been out now I guess thatā€™s not too bad. I havenā€™t bought lootboxes in a while.

Whoops. lol did not mean for this to be a reply to you but I was on mobile and not paying attention I guess.

I should add I donā€™t ever plan to buy loot boxes againā€¦ but it doesnā€™t hurt me too much considering I have played OW so much and itā€™s one of the few games I play.

2 Likes

8 accounts, 1 pc full price at launch, 1 full price PS4, 6 pc on sale soā€¦ something around 240ish?

I do have to state that their access pass is the most despicable thing I have seen them do for cash to date. A paywall in front of stats?

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/stats has been 404ā€™d and grayed out this long for this? No no.

60$ + 60$ 2 accounts
30$ Lootboxes for Uprising 2016
30$ on Halloween 2016
10$ on Summergames
10$ on anniversary
thats all

I went a bit crazy with buying lootboxes from the first summer games to the first anniversary. But this was all on PS4 and across various smurfs. My estimate including the Origins edition is around Ā£200. Might be a bit more. Also got some extra stuff like my custom D.VA PS4 controller. That was another Ā£160 before you add shipping costs.

$50 total
$30 for Origins edition
$20 on lootboxes

I bought the game for $40. Never spent a dime after that.

1 Like

ā‚¬40 on Overwatch, ā‚¬10 on discounted Origins Edition. ā‚¬50 total and got gifted ā‚¬20 for loot boxes once on anniversary, but I wouldnā€™t count that.

Guess Iā€™m the winner so far, lol.

2 copies of OW. (Only one Origin edition)
I buy at least a 20 pack of loot boxes every event. (I find it fun)

Which brings us shy of $800 dollars with about 20 bucks to spare.

(Hint: They play no favoritism for spending money. My main is currently suspended in the forums for another asinine reason. :/)

I donā€™t put a whole lot of worry into money though. I own my cars. I own my house. I have a good steady job. And I still save money. I havenā€™t really purchased that many other games in the same time frame so it would had evened out.

50ā‚¬ first summer games event
50ā‚¬ first halloween event
50ā‚¬ first winter event
25ā‚¬ first lunar event

it was A LOTā€¦ i stopped buying lootboxes because i didnt like the droprate anymore.

first halloween event had the best droprateā€¦ i also bought lootboxes to support the game but i dont want to do that anymore. it has too many issues the devs are ignoring.

1 Like

$10(plus the initial cost). I kinda regret it but ehā€¦ learned my lesson.

Lol only $10 teach me

Serious answer? Find something to hate. About lootboxes or events or whatever. Anger turns to stubbornness easily.

$140 since release, including the game at $59 so not too bad.

~13.50$.

Bought this game in Russian rubles thanks to my location on sale. Converted to USD it was barely 14$. Havenā€™t bought anything extra because itā€™s just waste of cash on virtual cosmetic items that add nothing to gameplay performance.

20 dollars on the dot. I bought the standard edition on sale and havenā€™t spent a penny since.

Is there a way to do this on console? (More specifically Xbox)

$60 bought it and thatā€™s it