How many alternate accounts do y'all have?

Asking for ‘research’ purposes.

1 Like

1 alternate account. It has never seen a game of quick play as I only use it for custom games and workshop stuff.

1 Like

I debated for many months about getting one, but I find I’m just to lazy to switch accounts.

I’m working on one.

And I’m trying to break the game’s MMR and SR calculator with it.

It’s gonna be a huge post if it works.

I have one.

I got it initially when Ashe was released to learn how to play her and other dps. Now I use it for playing with a certain friend group since it helps the match maker out a lot by using that account instead of my main account.

8! Each one camps a rank or was made so I can stay in Diamond as I find the queue times to be horrible in master+

I have just one. It’s my dedicated FFA account.

I have 2 on Xbox (only really use one) and one for both PC and Switch which I also don’t play lol

I’m hoping Lunalove/Nayeon will be honest. I wanna know how many exactly they have. They’re very dedicated to creating their army.

I’ve got 2 but I stopped using the alt account after they added role queue.

3 Likes

considering my excel file, that one is my #19

1 Like

So many that I lost more than I could remember when my Xbox one bricked from a bad alpha update and had to factory reset the console losing most of them including the email for my one gm account bc I hadn’t played or logged in on it in almost 3 years

None on Overwatch. Just because I know that I have to work for my MMR and ELO ratings and that is focusing on my skills on just one account only.

:+1:

4 Likes

None, I don’t enjoy smurfing.

3 Likes

Don’t knock it until you tried it.

All smurfs are alts but not all alts are smurfs

4 Likes

One smurf for when I wanna stomp diamond games :weary:

My sentiments exactly.

Also, anyone know how many alts Omni has?

3 Likes

Zero, no reason for a 2nd.

3 Likes

Zero as well…no point…

like i could maybe understand way back when people wanted to play multiple roles but had clearly better roles and SR disparity…but even then i didnt care…and now with RQ theres even less reason to roll another account…

so yeah…whats the point?

I have one that I played on like twice. I got it to practice heroes I’m really not good at without getting flamed for being silver border and still sucking at them. I played like 5 quick play games and haven’t touched it since and don’t plan on ever playing comp on it.