How Male Characters Smell (Jokes I swear)

Inspired by PooPlayer :muscle::triumph:

I need to touch grass :melting_face: (PLEASE TAKE THESE AS JOKES LMAO)

Rein: Smells like blood, sweat and tears. He does not care, he’s a glorious fighter afterall 7/10

Torb: he smells like ashes, just ashes and oil with some hints of burnt hot air. After all, hard work pays off :wink: 10/10

Genji: Going from a an interaction with him and Soj, he smells like walnuts and other things. So, maybe natural items like pine? 8.5/10

Zen: he got the iris on his side smells like the sun and has a really nice metallic smell. 6/10

Bastion: smells like freshly cut grass mixed in with an oil smell, also really smells like flowers 7/10

Hammond: Smells like hamster lmao 5/10

Winston: WINTON WIN :large_blue_circle: He probably just smells normal tbh (maybe a slight smell) 5.5/10

Roadhog: sweat…just sweat and gunpowder. Also maybe gas, idk he just seems like he smells like it. 6.5/10

Junkrat: smells like gunpowder and also gas, really doesnt shower either ALSO smells oddly of chemicals. 7/10

Doomfist: a tough one, but judging by his formal skin I think he’d smell really nice. Even after brutally punching someone off the map, he’d smell like a really nice ocean breeze. 9/10

Hanzo: also probably smells like walnuts and pine. 7.5/10

Cassidy: Bro probably smells like apple pie fr, he probably even has an apple pie perfume :skull: 6/10

Soldier: Smells like beer 4/10

Reaper: probably smells like dried blood and he could probably be void of smell due to cell death and regeneration over and over again 2/10

Ramattra: when you mix oil, blood and cologne together :heart_eyes: 9/10

12 Likes

winston definitely smells horrific hes literally a gorilla…
hog is sweat and gasoline 100%. Like that TLC video of the woman addicted to huffing gasoline
junkrat probably smells like a using crystal addict since thats what hes based on iirc (they dont smell gr8)

2 Likes

Overwatch Scratch and Sniff Edition

12 Likes

LMAOO

when is this coming

Junkrat would probably smell of chemicals than gunpowder tbh.

Torb would smell like a mobile foundry. Just molten metal smell if you could call it a smell. Just wafts of blazing hot air.

Rest of the list I would agree with.

2 Likes

I don’t know… it got delayed.

1 Like

Saying Roadhog just smells like sweat is being generous. I thought he would reek of fromunda cheese

5 Likes

:skull: lmaoo, he probably does smell like that

he proly uses10 times the hair products than the average woman
so he smells like a shampoo commercial
because he is worth it

1 Like

Mercy: Smells like doo doo.

Exactly!! He takes care of himself!

I imagine he smells like bacon. 24/7.

1 Like

He definitely does, though id give it a 9000/10

-pulls out smart people glasses- Technically blood does already smell metallic, given blood has iron in it.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

-Pulls out thinking glasses-

What if he possibly had another odd smell to him? Like what if omnics have this very different smell :thinking:

Oil. Gotta keep those joints well greased or we’ll be hearing squeaky door hinge sounds whenever they move.

1 Like

LOL No wonder why Zenyatta has a stretch emote :sob:

Roadhog probably smells so bad that he would make people faint if they just caught a wiff of his scent. Probably smells of fermenting cheese.

Junkrat would smell foul just like his mains

I would buy it over the Moira mime skin

1 Like