How is your Cheaterwatch 2 Day Going?

Let me guess, you got put in a match with three or four stacks again as a solo queue player like as always. You saw again insane match rank ranges in top right corner. Like as always they were cheating and trying to hide it. You lost your 4th game in a row or more because of insane amount skill differential in your rank pool and cheaters in every single match. You are tired. You are using covers, forcing cooldowns, tracking ults and cooldowns, etc. and your teammates just sniffing walls around there. It doesn’t even matter how much you are improving because so many boosted players and cheaters around there. You are gonna lose any other matches. If you are lucky, you can win some. You are not enjoying the game anymore but you are still stuck in this game. You are just waiting December 6 but its too long so you are still in here with Cheaterwatch 2. Same buddy. We are all same. Still waiting that day to get rid of this (I am playing this game since first Overwatch release)

1 Like

Holy your copium is high

It has to be high to balance out your willingness to overlook everything and anything. So this is your fault really. :smiley:

Nah, I was too busy killing it out there as Weaver to get around to any of that :nail_care:

This is exactly what I get every game I play on ranked now. This game has truly been over run by cheaters